Mamonetti

Apr 4, 2020
yeah so... without mod its not possible to get on the Julia love path and avoid Daphne... Same goes for Lori, you have to be nice to Barb at least a little bit which will lead to "lewd" talk with Barb as if you were banging her and than some lewd things on the phone.

That is just bad writing/coding on the DEVs side...

did try the 0/0 way with Daphne and cant get on the real Julia path...

the 0/0 path for Barb blocked the lori love path too, but i would say... it makes sense here, cause if youre not getting along with the best friend, you dont have a chance with the girl... it happens in real life a lot too. But that you get lewd scenes with barb just to be with Lori is really stupid.

Well, later on i dont mind Barb anymore, but Daphne is just... ugh... will make my "whish" playthrough now with modding the stats to get on the Julia path hopefully without Daphne in it and dont mess up the savegames... but its really disappointing that this is necessary. Should not be the case if the DEVs wold make the work thoroughly.

The game makes it impossible to stay faithful to a girl... besides Cassie. Kinda weird and sloppy work. Dont know if i will be interested in future updates... cause the game gets boring later on, cause nothing is happening anymore, just jumping from lewd scene to lewd scene...

Without the "annoying" errors i pictured, the first half of the game would be really good... but the second half is meh, and the errors regarding the realtionships are really annoying too...
The Daphne path is weird indeed, specially in one of the last updates, when you have to choose between Daphne love (Julia agrees on sharing the MC with her best friend because this is the first time she falls in love and Julia is happy for her) and Daphne lust (Julia agrees on sharing the MC because her best friend has finally found a man who fucks her good.. come on..).

But yes, in general the devs should've started planning the forks some time ago so that they were coherent. I expect to finally see solo paths at some point but I think the story won't make much sense by the time we get there.

In the meantime we'll keep enjoying sex scenes with hot women and good renders. If you're ok with that (I am), this game is for you.

Regards

Reactions: CircaAD

S8tern

Nov 2, 2017
ok, i have a lil bit of an issue with the IC patch, and the WT/gallery mod
i have no idea why this is happening, but they seem to overwrite each other
i can only use on of them,
its maddening tbh
lik i want to know the right choices ingame, without jumpin to a pdf back and forth, AND i want the IC patch to work
if i have an impossible request, lemme know...

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
ok, i have a lil bit of an issue with the IC patch, and the WT/gallery mod
i have no idea why this is happening, but they seem to overwrite each other
i can only use on of them,
its maddening tbh
lik i want to know the right choices ingame, without jumpin to a pdf back and forth, AND i want the IC patch to work
if i have an impossible request, lemme know...
You have to use the patch that's made for the mod.......

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I played in v0.27 now and didn't have a sex scene with Cass and Nat. Why?? I have a relationship with the two of them. :unsure:

Renpy gamers

Aug 31, 2019
028_release.png
"My Pleasure" v0.28 is out now!

Elite Version is available to $30+ Patrons.
Elite Version will be available to $20+ Patrons on August 25.
Elite Version will be available to $10+ Patrons on August 28.
General Version will be available to $5+ Patrons on August 28.

Changelog for ELITE VERSION:

Added Day 21 (Afternoon, Evening):
- 189 new images
- 38 animations
- 6500 words

Extra Scene:
- 25 images
- 2 animations
- ~500 words

Elite Release:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
View attachment 2001304
"My Pleasure" v0.28 is out now!

Elite Version is available to $30+ Patrons.
Elite Version will be available to $20+ Patrons on August 25.
Elite Version will be available to $10+ Patrons on August 28.
General Version will be available to $5+ Patrons on August 28.

Changelog for ELITE VERSION:

Added Day 21 (Afternoon, Evening):
- 189 new images
- 38 animations
- 6500 words

Extra Scene:
- 25 images
- 2 animations
- ~500 words

Elite Release:

Yo. 0.28 is out :D
Yes! I'm on the edge of my seat! I wonder what will happen:
"I walked along and randomly got jumped by one of the dozen women who can't stand to be without me. Passions ignited until we had super zoomed-in sex. I then went into the next room where, to my surprise, I was passionately embraced and had another round of coitus. Finally, I went to Natasha's/Haley's/Barbara's place and — wouldn't you know it? — our brief conversation turned into serious shagging. Oh, and I also did some yoga and ate . . . at least, I'm pretty sure I did."

3.70 star(s) 162 Votes