big_hawg

Jul 3, 2022
The beginning of this game is such a turn off. Im so glad i pushed through. Dev's if you read this thread you need to remake the script in the beginning because its god awful but otherwise the game is great.

For real though - first impressions are important and i assume alot of people get turned off immediately and miss out on the rest

• Angry
Reactions: hawk784563

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
The beginning of this game is such a turn off. Im so glad i pushed through. Dev's if you read this thread you need to remake the script in the beginning because its god awful but otherwise the game is great.

For real though - first impressions are important and i assume alot of people get turned off immediately and miss out on the rest
I think "god awful" is a bit of an overstatement TBH. It's absolutely not the greatest and can use a fair bit of work, but I've seen much lower quality introductions to games (and even worse, conclusions as well). I would say the introduction to this is probably average.

Reactions: User1230

akki37

Jan 21, 2020
I think "god awful" is a bit of an overstatement TBH. It's absolutely not the greatest and can use a fair bit of work, but I've seen much lower quality introductions to games (and even worse, conclusions as well). I would say the introduction to this is probably average.
Yes, beginning is not that good. I played earlier version last year maybe and now I decided to play this version. Now I can say that this game is good.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Echa un vistazo al SPOILER aquí Natasha cuckold path , tal vez consigas lo que necesitas.

Saludos
[/COTIZAR]
Gracias bastante para mí. Sé que no es relevante para el juego, pero ¿podría decirme dónde puedo preguntar el nombre de un juego? Solo tengo una imagen.
Post in English, please. There are many translation utilities you can find online if you're not confident in your personal English. Just copy what you'd like to post in the translator and then copy the translation to your post here. For example, this translation comes from Deepl.com.

Publica en inglés, por favor. Hay muchas utilidades de traducción que puedes encontrar en línea si no estás seguro de tu inglés personal. Sólo tienes que copiar lo que quieres publicar en el traductor y luego copiar la traducción a tu post aquí. Por ejemplo, esta traducción viene de Deepl.com.

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
Is there any way to avoid sex with Daphne? I tried many different approaches, but end up fucking her everytime, not just in the sauna scene with Julia... but on other occasions too where iam forced to have sex with her... i doesnt matter waht iam doing, i end up fucking her at the dinner with Julia when Julia is drunk and sleeping... i hate this scene very much.

I just dont like her, and dont want to have anything going on with her... the Julia/Daphne scene in the sauna is fine, cause its with Julia and she is fine with it and wants it... but other than that... well... this woman is just meh. (not by the looks, just her character)

The whole game has its problems with forced sex though... but you can avoid it later on if you dont like it anymore... but with Daphne? She is coming back regardless what iam doing and i cant say no to her...

So any hint what i can do to avoid her from the start? and is it possible to avoid Daphne completly and be on the Julia path? I get the feeling Daphne has to be a part of the Julia relationship in some way.

Reactions: Revy15a2

Psykoman1978

Mar 21, 2022
Is there any way to avoid sex with Daphne? I tried many different approaches, but end up fucking her everytime, not just in the sauna scene with Julia... but on other occasions too where iam forced to have sex with her... i doesnt matter waht iam doing, i end up fucking her at the dinner with Julia when Julia is drunk and sleeping... i hate this scene very much.

I just dont like her, and dont want to have anything going on with her... the Julia/Daphne scene in the sauna is fine, cause its with Julia and she is fine with it and wants it... but other than that... well... this woman is just meh. (not by the looks, just her character)

The whole game has its problems with forced sex though... but you can avoid it later on if you dont like it anymore... but with Daphne? She is coming back regardless what iam doing and i cant say no to her...

So any hint what i can do to avoid her from the start? and is it possible to avoid Daphne completly and be on the Julia path? I get the feeling Daphne has to be a part of the Julia relationship in some way.
have 0 love and 0 lust points i did the same and no scenes with daph
i have the same problem with babs there i have also 0 love and 0 lust points and there wasn´t a visible scene with her the only thing was they talk to each other like they did had sex idk why that is i hate daph and babs and i start to hate julias daughter slowly to for scheming with babs

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
have 0 love and 0 lust points i did the same and no scenes with daph
i have the same problem with babs there i have also 0 love and 0 lust points and there wasn´t a visible scene with her the only thing was they talk to each other like they did had sex idk why that is i hate daph and babs and i start to hate julias daughter slowly to for scheming with babs
dont know... i cant manage to get 0/0 for Daphne or Babs... hm have to try it again... i gave up after 4 playthroughs, and end up skipping the scenes with her fast forward...

And yeah, even if i didnt do anything with Babs, they talk at one point like something happened regardless...

Overall its pretty obvious that this game is intented to be played like you fuck everybody at every occasion possible. The DEVs doesnt really put much effort in it to smooth things out if a player wants to choose to ignore a girl or even just want be with one... there are many dialogues and scenes that doesnt make any sense when youre not on the path of them all.

Psykoman1978

Mar 21, 2022
dont know... i cant manage to get 0/0 for Daphne or Babs... hm have to try it again... i gave up after 4 playthroughs, and end up skipping the scenes with her fast forward...

And yeah, even if i didnt do anything with Babs, they talk at one point like something happened regardless...

Overall its pretty obvious that this game is intented to be played like you fuck everybody at every occasion possible. The DEVs doesnt really put much effort in it to smooth things out if a player wants to choose to ignore a girl or even just want be with one... there are many dialogues and scenes that doesnt make any sense when youre not on the path of them all.
i used walkthrough/galery mod there u can decrease or increase points i had -15/-15 for daph but scene happend and i let it at 0/0 and no scene

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mamonetti

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
i used walkthrough/galery mod there u can decrease or increase points i had -15/-15 for daph but scene happend and i let it at 0/0 and no scene
yeah so... without mod its not possible to get on the Julia love path and avoid Daphne... Same goes for Lori, you have to be nice to Barb at least a little bit which will lead to "lewd" talk with Barb as if you were banging her and than some lewd things on the phone.

That is just bad writing/coding on the DEVs side...

did try the 0/0 way with Daphne and cant get on the real Julia path...

the 0/0 path for Barb blocked the lori love path too, but i would say... it makes sense here, cause if youre not getting along with the best friend, you dont have a chance with the girl... it happens in real life a lot too. But that you get lewd scenes with barb just to be with Lori is really stupid.

Well, later on i dont mind Barb anymore, but Daphne is just... ugh... will make my "whish" playthrough now with modding the stats to get on the Julia path hopefully without Daphne in it and dont mess up the savegames... but its really disappointing that this is necessary. Should not be the case if the DEVs wold make the work thoroughly.

The game makes it impossible to stay faithful to a girl... besides Cassie. Kinda weird and sloppy work. Dont know if i will be interested in future updates... cause the game gets boring later on, cause nothing is happening anymore, just jumping from lewd scene to lewd scene...

Without the "annoying" errors i pictured, the first half of the game would be really good... but the second half is meh, and the errors regarding the realtionships are really annoying too...

3.70 star(s) 162 Votes