Onetogo

Jul 16, 2019
just click attach files and then find game folder and select traceback.txt and click open.
I don't have a PC I have a chromebook which means all games I play must be web browser based. I did email the admin for that site as well. I'm just wondering if the Copy Markdown or Copy BBCode can be utilized to copy and pasted on something...it must serve some function...I had noticed it has function with discord on the Copy Markdown.

I'm wondering if it might have anything to due with Scrappy mod needing to be updated on the site I play the game from. I'll wait for admin response, but thanks cxx.

Onetogo

Jul 16, 2019
another good reason to never buy cra..... chromebook.
I'm a poor boy who never bought it my wife's friend gifted it to us. When my Alienware area 51 desktop(I think model around the time of the Aurora circa 2005) took a dump I think a lightning storm fried the motherboard that was my last pc that thing cost me close to $5000. My disability isn't covered by Social Security Disability and since my wife is on ssd as well I cannot make above a certain amount per month or we lose benefits. I'm lucky I have the gifted chromebook and yes it sucks.

• Haha
Reactions: hawk784563 and cxx

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
MC: For real, Haley?
Haley: Yes. Why don't you try it?

. . . I guess this is supposed to be a cliffhanger or something. I don't think it has the effect ETP thinks it does. Definitely not for me, in any case. It's an ending to the current version, but it's a strange place to stop. But OK, I guess. I guess it would be interesting is if the MC returns with Barbara to the hotel, so Barbs can watch the MC have his way with Haley. That would definitely create what for me would be a heretofore unforeseen dynamic. If done well, that could be hot. But I guess we'll see later this month.

Reactions: Onetogo and CircaAD

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
Yeah, this game really needs to finish. After this last update, it just feels so stagnant, which is sad because I really enjoyed the game and love the renders (especially Babs).

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
I guess it would be interesting is if the MC returns with Barbara to the hotel, so Barbs can watch the MC have his way with Haley. That would definitely create what for me would be a heretofore unforeseen dynamic.
Didn't Barbara get kind of cuckqueaned by Daphne already after the PC took her virginity? It was weird how this was a one-off scene, even though Barbara kept working as a "maid" for Daphne. But at least we know that she's open to something like this.

Mamonetti

Apr 4, 2020
Yeah, this game really needs to finish. After this last update, it just feels so stagnant, which is sad because I really enjoyed the game and love the renders (especially Babs).
I think there are still several Xsomes yet to come before the game is over.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
I think there are still several Xsomes yet to come before the game is over.
firstly there are some proper 2somes to come yet.
most importantly that/those with cass - considering how poorly executed was her first (full)sex scene.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
firstly there are some proper 2somes to come yet.
most importantly that/those with cass - considering how poorly executed was her first (full)sex scene.
Given how recently she watched the MC take Natasha I would assume that threesome is almost here . . . except that the dev can make the pacing of some developments glacially slow at times. So "almost" is relatively meaningless in describing actual wait time. In terms of writing them in, I think there are some that I would find impossible or extremely difficult to believe, especially: Julia with Lori; Haley with Julia; and Daphne with Cassandra. Just saying suddenly they're OK with it would be ridiculous to me, and developing those dynamics over several updates would be problematic. Not impossible, but it would take a rabbit out of the dev's ass to pull off, I think.

Reactions: MrD812

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Given how recently she watched the MC take Natasha I would assume that threesome is almost here . . . except that the dev can make the pacing of some developments glacially slow at times. So "almost" is relatively meaningless in describing actual wait time. In terms of writing them in, I think there are some that I would find impossible or extremely difficult to believe, especially: Julia with Lori; Haley with Julia; and Daphne with Cassandra. Just saying suddenly they're OK with it would be ridiculous to me, and developing those dynamics over several updates would be problematic. Not impossible, but it would take a rabbit out of the dev's ass to pull off, I think.
Are Julia and Lori "canon" mother and daughter? Haley/Julia and Cassandra/Daphne could be pulled of if Daphne/Haley played a sub role to Cassandra/Julia and mc. but you're probably right.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
personally i have little to no interest in 3/xsomes...yup quite rare "kink" around:BootyTime:

this game has a fair number of solid "classic" scenes (mf), mostly with julia and mc.
as cass is one of more important character i would expect a few more mf-scenes with her, before jumping to 3/xsomes.
if not, well, i would say the game is being rushed towards the abrupt end by its dev:HideThePain:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Are Julia and Lori "canon" mother and daughter? Haley/Julia and Cassandra/Daphne could be pulled of if Daphne/Haley played a sub role to Cassandra/Julia and mc. but you're probably right.
IDK about their actual relationship to one another, but regardless of reality they act like a real mother and daughter. That's enough for me to think it would be very difficult to pull off well.
personally i have little to no interest in 3/xsomes...yup quite rare "kink" around:BootyTime:

this game has a fair number of solid "classic" scenes (mf), mostly with julia and mc.
as cass is one of more important character i would expect a few more mf-scenes with her, before jumping to 3/xsomes.
if not, well, i would say the game is being rushed towards the abrupt end by its dev:HideThePain:
I'm actually agnostic on threesomes, so I don't really care one way or the other. I was only talking about it b/c it was brought up. I'm the same on harems: neutral; I don't care about everybody liking everybody else. If all the girls are cool with each other, cool. If they demand monogamy, I like that too.

Mamonetti

Apr 4, 2020
In terms of sex stuff, for me many solo paths are already burnt (Julia, Daphne and Natasha), others are on their way to reach this point (mostly Barbara and Lori because Hailey's still can be extended with the dom/sub content we've seen in the last update), we have Cassandra's with a lot of room to add nasty interactions with the MC and finally Gillian (that's her name, right?), who's somewhere waiting to be fucked by the MC and Cassandra at the same time.

With all the solo stuff combined, I don't think you can get much more than 3/4 more updates, so either the devs start planning solo endings with certain females (extended to make them entertaining, and probably not with all of them) or they add group sex scenes. My choice? The second one also adding toys to the party (Julia being analyzed by the MC while she's riding Daphne's strapon, Daphne teaching her dirty little maid how to satisfy a man with her strapon while she (Barbara) is sucking the MC, Cassandra punishing Natasha's butthole with the famous dildo while she's riding the MC saying remember, he's mine!, Cassandra accepting Julia's dare and getting fucked by the MC in the ass, both the MC and Cassandra taking Gillian to heaven, etc.).

Certainly there's room for more updates with tons of fun without having to bother about the story (the what? :ROFLMAO:).

Regards

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
In terms of sex stuff, for me many solo paths are already burnt (Julia, Daphne and Natasha), others are on their way to reach this point (mostly Barbara and Lori because Hailey's still can be extended with the dom/sub content we've seen in the last update), we have Cassandra's with a lot of room to add nasty interactions with the MC and finally Gillian (that's her name, right?), who's somewhere waiting to be fucked by the MC and Cassandra at the same time.

With all the solo stuff combined, I don't think you can get much more than 3/4 more updates, so either the devs start planning solo endings with certain females (extended to make them entertaining, and probably not with all of them) or they add group sex scenes. My choice? The second one also adding toys to the party (Julia being analyzed by the MC while she's riding Daphne's strapon, Daphne teaching her dirty little maid how to satisfy a man with her strapon while she (Barbara) is sucking the MC, Cassandra punishing Natasha's butthole with the famous dildo while she's riding the MC saying remember, he's mine!, Cassandra accepting Julia's dare and getting fucked by the MC in the ass, both the MC and Cassandra taking Gillian to heaven, etc.).

Certainly there's room for more updates with tons of fun without having to bother about the story (the what? :ROFLMAO:).

Regards
Sounds like a Halloween Special :ROFLMAO:

View attachment boom-explosion.mp4

3.70 star(s) 161 Votes