halfiethrowaway

Jul 11, 2017
Something broke for me in 0.27 with my MC name no longer being defined. I can't quite figure out where and how this happened. 0.26 was working just fine.

I assume this is somewhere in the script file, but I don't know which line exactly to update.

Any help would be appreciated. Really would hate to start a new game just because the MC name broke.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Patient has 2 meanings. It can be used as an adjective IE "You need to be more patient." Or as a noun, "The patient is waiting for you in the lobby."
You used the word "patients" which refers to multiple persons under the care of a physician; the word you were looking for is "patience", which is what needs to be displayed when impetuous brats are screaming for free things immediately, or when people that used the improper word are digging in their heels rather than admitting their error. And the other "heals" is what a physician helps patients do.

PunkHooligan

Onion Ninja
Donor
Aug 10, 2020
Damn..I was playing with WT mod all the time and now, without mod I saw some scenes are missing, on top of that I've got only Cass, Lorie scenes 2/5 from update. That's a bummer, will have to wait for mod to check what I missed. Start over isn't option rn =/

Reactions: RuJo1967

Alex5280

Sep 3, 2020
how to get Natasha scenes in latest update? I rejected cuckold idea but agreed with Natasha to fuck her without husband knowing
The scene in this update was with the husband watching, so you will have to wait till there is one for that path or change paths.

razardkun

Jan 5, 2022
Very disappointed with this latest update "putting Mom and Natash together on cuckold path" worst possible decision.This dev makes such bad choices sometimes.

Reactions: User1230
3.70 star(s) 161 Votes