m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
I am going to be a grammar policeman, the word is PATIENCE not PATIENTS, one is a virtue the other are persons receiving medical care. English is really a stupid language with too many homophones.

Now, is there anything really interesting in this latest update?

ScrewMe

Apr 11, 2018
I don't know...Maybe it's the angles that the dev picks during h-scenes or anything else, but man...When you look at previews or the build-up - it actually works. But then comes the scene, which is usually a close-up...and eventually you're like "Oh mate, come onnnn"

I have a ton of respect for this dev since he/she/they are the one of the few, who constantly makes updates and renders are top-notch. But the way the h-scenes are made is disappointing af.

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
[VN] [Ren'Py] My Pleasure [v0.27 Elite] [Tasty Pics] [HQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 3.67GB
Repack size: 748MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PC = / /
MacOS (EngineFilesOnly) =
(Tutorial on how to create PC/MacOS build.)

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful :whistle:

Last edited:

Felicityskye

Jan 8, 2018
I am going to be a grammar policeman, the word is PATIENCE not PATIENTS, one is a virtue the other are persons receiving medical care. English is really a stupid language with too many homophones.

Now, is there anything really interesting in this latest update?
Patient has 2 meanings. It can be used as an adjective IE "You need to be more patient." Or as a noun, "The patient is waiting for you in the lobby."

Reactions: dots

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
Patient has 2 meanings. It can be used as an adjective IE "You need to be more patient." Or as a noun, "The patient is waiting for you in the lobby."
That may be but in the context used PATIENTS is not correct, in that case there is only one meaning.

Regardless, what about this latest update, or wait for the next.

• Angry
Reactions: -CookieMonster666-
3.70 star(s) 161 Votes