cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Please o please someone release the Mac version also please
you have 2 options: 1. dl and extract pc version and copy it's \game folder on mac version's *game* folder and replace all files and play, 2. dl renpysdk for mac and play pc version with it.

Jun 12, 2020
you have 2 options: 1. dl and extract pc version and copy it's \game folder on mac version's *game* folder and replace all files and play, 2. dl renpysdk for mac and play pc version with it.
I will give the first option a try in case Mac version isn't dropped. The 2nd option, however, a while back I did download the renpysdk and tried the pc version but it just failed to work.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Please o please someone release the Mac version also please
you did forget the third and the best option here: buy a pc and play those games as any ordinary everyday normal user, to not say "as those should be played at first place" :BootyTime:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
you did forget the third and the best option here: buy a pc and play those games as any ordinary everyday normal user, to not say "as those should be played at first place" :BootyTime:
or install win10 on virtual machine and play (dunno if game would work).

SecretSal

Aug 25, 2016
Have to wonder, is there any point uploading a file on MEGA when it overshoots the maximum size for regular users? It's sad that I have to wait for compressed versions, not because I can't afford the bandwidth, but just because they use better file hosts than the OP.

kirkkis

Jul 2, 2020
Have to wonder, is there any point uploading a file on MEGA when it overshoots the maximum size for regular users? It's sad that I have to wait for compressed versions, not because I can't afford the bandwidth, but just because they use better file hosts than the OP.
It is unoptimal but you can wait for the timer to continue downloading, or use the MegaSync desktop app and it also allows you to continue the download after your quota resets.

SecretSal

Aug 25, 2016
^ I know, but when the timer reset takes hours, it honestly gets to be too much of a hassle in case I need to reboot the machine during that period. Megasync alleviates that, but a separate app just to mitigate the shortcomings of a filehost is a little too much for me, and I ended up removing it during one of my spring cleaning sessions. Just easier to wait for the compressed version from Workupload or Mediafire, in my case.

Reactions: Ramses
3.70 star(s) 161 Votes