WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Just out of curiosity, has the MC even touched his mom's tits yet?:unsure: You'd think he'd be more interested in giving those big yabos a workout! :p
You might be surprised, but they fucked already.

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
how exactly Love/Lust points work in this game? is it separation to a different routes, just a fluff leading to same outcome or hell, maybe i need both?
basically i wonder if i miss scenes if i strictly stick to one or the other

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
how exactly Love/Lust points work in this game? is it separation to a different routes, just a fluff leading to same outcome or hell, maybe i need both?
basically i wonder if i miss scenes if i strictly stick to one or the other
variation on scenes at least early game like when mc was with "auntie's" home mc could fuck her ass then if had enuf lust and other women for example in sauna. early its better to stick love or lust and lately it hasn't mattered.

Last edited:
Reactions: Danv

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
another question - i see there are no harem tag and nothing about future tags, was there any info about what dev is planning for the future? like - will it eventually blow up in the MC face like in "Where the Heart Is" (that movie night still hunts my dreams) or there is some hope for good old poly, in any shape or form

indigis

May 8, 2018
another question - i see there are no harem tag and nothing about future tags, was there any info about what dev is planning for the future? like - will it eventually blow up in the MC face like in "Where the Heart Is" (that movie night still hunts my dreams) or there is some hope for good old poly, in any shape or form
Maybe. I don't see any hints of a full harem but like 2-3 girls as opposed to just choosing 1 girl. Who knows, dev can easily prolong the story and eventually we can see elements of a full harem in play

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Maybe. I don't see any hints of a full harem but like 2-3 girls as opposed to just choosing 1 girl. Who knows, dev can easily prolong the story and eventually we can see elements of a full harem in play
exactly, either it blows on mc's face or it'll be poly or harem or mc picks 1 or 2 with whom he will be.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Man, Cassandra scene was so lazy done, after months of teasing you would expect better but it looked like it was made in one afternoon during a coffee break. Simply disappointing.
well it was 1st time, in future things will get better.

Kakarottoak47

Apr 22, 2021
hey first of all i'm really fan of your very detailed and beautifully done animations. i was wondering which software you used for those animations...have you made these in other softwares and then imported in daz!!.......can somebody plz tell me!

Mamonetti

Apr 4, 2020
bad news for barbara fans:

View attachment 1924064
It's either bad news (she finds out about the type of man the MC is) or finally we're going to have the opportunity to start closing paths in the same way we did with Natasha's 1 or 2 updates ago.

I believe Natasha's is the only path we've been actually able to close so far. Even Hailey's had to remain open one way or the other because it is/was necessary for the story.

Although this has to be confirmed, I've always considered Barbara pretty much a temporary part of Lori's path, but now that Lori is fully corrupted, Barbara can go back home and continue with her life, away from the MC's harem.

Regards

Malika1234

Sep 27, 2021
still not finished yet... but wanted to say im loving all the lesbian content! wish this had a female prot so we could see what other girls are upto with shopping and sleepover etc etc, or have a full lesbian route. Still loving it though!

Reactions: Vanillafudge

CodeJ

Sep 4, 2021
I never deny Nat. But on Day 18 I can't get to the scene where she will say the cheating plan. Anyone have idea?

3.70 star(s) 161 Votes