GandalfTheGrey91

May 1, 2022
Yo.

I have a link available for my suffering android users for V.0.26 ELITE DA.

Don't know if I'm allowed to link it in here but u can just send me a message bros.

Mark17

May 15, 2017
Jan 17, 2021
So is there a reason Barbara has been stuck onto a bus and shipped out of the game for like 2 years? Does she constantly lose some fan based vote for new content or something?

Reactions: ZzZzZiggy

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys i need a little help. Can someone help me with Natasha?
During the v0.24 i read that there is a new sex scene with Natasha. But when i finish the update couldn't get the scene. To which looking in the gallery I saw that the scene is there. So with the v0.25 i restart the game from scratch and I checked very well that every time Natasha showed up, I choice to have sex with her. I never refused her.
So i continue to play and switch from v0.25 to v0.26 and today i arrive at the same scene where the Natasha sex scene need to happen. But again... Natasha is sitting on the sofa and just ask me to speak with her son, then she send me at home... nothing happen again!
Can someone tell me why? What am I doing wrong? Is there any particular choice I need to make?
I also try to unzip again the game and restart from the last sex scene i had with natasha, because i think... perhaps the walkthrough mod made some mistake i also remove the incest patch, but nothing. Every time i try to bang natasha in that specific moment, nothing happen. In the gallery is there. But i cant get it.

Any advice? As i say i cant get the scene that are in gallery 11-11 and 12-9
I am pretty sure that have nothing to do with the walk mod and the incest patch. There is some choice that i continue to do wrong, or perhaps there is some bug in the game?

Thank you

Last edited:

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
That's the problem. On day 13 you need to refuse her once("I don't know. I don't think we should do it behind his back.") and then give in after she teases you "Give in to your carnal desires"
Oh ok, tonight i try to do this and see if finally work XD
Thank you

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hello good sirs! Can someone add the new update for mac version. TYSM!!
install current mac version, dl and unpack win version, copy win version's \game folder to mac version's my påleasure folder and replace all and play.

• Red Heart
Reactions: zDraken

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
Just out of curiosity, has the MC even touched his mom's tits yet?:unsure: You'd think he'd be more interested in giving those big yabos a workout! :p

3.70 star(s) 161 Votes