MrTouchy

May 12, 2020
I have some problems ... when i open up the game its just blank ( screenshot) after i click and minimize it and open it up back again i see the next picture ... dont know what to do ...please help it wasnt like that before... every other game works just fine tho.

gplegendary

Apr 9, 2020
Honestly? I like this update. Yeah maybe the sex with Cassie is a little rushed and unexpected but I'm glad they're finally doing it. If there was no rushing then probably we would have to wait for a couple more updates to get it which honestly is the worst. Plus with the sex done we can finally see their story progress and not just stuck to the seduction part. The storyline still has a long way to go and I don't wanna waste years of my life (already been 2 years) waiting for it. I'm glad the progress is fast now. Go dev.

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
Been reading up a bit on the previous posts, reviews and sadly I do have to agree with most of it. This game for me started amazingly, like most people can agree. Ever since MC went back home I personally lost interest in it, mostly skipping to see the scenes and hopefully end soon.

Dev did a great job early, think he should've went with longer stay at Aunt's house and end the game upon MCs return home or add an update or two with Aunt visiting and maybe a weekend getaway or something for extra content.

Then move on to the other game, make it My Family Pleasure or My Pleasure 2 and focus on a different story at home.

It's a shame that great games get ruined with prolong story, as well as too many characters in said stories. Still this is just my opinion, game is still quite enjoyable, amazing renders, lots of content, story is not for everyone, but yeah. Hopefully Dev ends this game soon and starts up a whole new project. Best of luck to the Dev either way!

Same. Ever since the dev started forcing the Mother in every scene I lost all interest. I have nothing against incest or whatever, but trying to cram too much into the VN and changing character focus so suddenly leads to a disjointed, crappy VN. All the main characters are ignored for the new ones introduced late into the story.

Reactions: ZzZzZiggy

javikaston

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2019
I don't know if it just me. But the incest patch has never worked for me. I've tried it for like the last 4 or 5 updates.

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
I don't know if it just me. But the incest patch has never worked for me. I've tried it for like the last 4 or 5 updates.
I can only speak for myself, but yes, the patch worked everytime i used it.

Mamonetti

Apr 4, 2020
Ok, Cassandra's first time would've been much better if they had fucked after some teasing, with the MC forcing her to admit what she really wanted, leaving her no choice but to surrender to her carnal desires.

However, you should admit the 3-way Julia + Daphne path has got a massive push in this update. Although there's some interaction between them (Julia and Daphne) during the scene, it still feels like this wasn't a true 3-some as they are pretty much taking turns to get fucked.

Hopefully we might end up seeing them in future updates really having fun together with one being banged by the MC while she's eating the other or with one of them using a strapon to DP the other.

And last but not least, who would've expected to see that choosing Daphne-love was the best option for this 3-way path, right? I didn't see it coming, that's for sure.

Regards

Mamonetti

Apr 4, 2020
Ok, Cassandra's first time would've been much better if they had fucked after some teasing, with the MC forcing her to admit what she really wanted, leaving her no choice but to surrender to her carnal desires.

However, you should admit the 3-way Julia + Daphne path has got a massive push in this update. Although there's some interaction between them (Julia and Daphne) during the scene, it still feels like this wasn't a true 3-some as they are pretty much taking turns to get fucked.

Hopefully we might end up seeing them in future updates really having fun together with one being banged by the MC while she's eating the other or with one of them using a strapon to DP the other.

And last but not least, who would've expected to see that choosing Daphne-love was the best option for this 3-way path, right? I didn't see it coming, that's for sure.

Regards
In addition to my previous comment, regarding Cassandra, the conversation with Natasha has a very important impact in the Cassandra scene.

After having discovered what her son and Natasha have been doing, Cassandra even confesses that she wants to have sex with him, which means there's no time for games anymore. So from her perspective she can keep pretending like nothing's happened and continue with the foreplay, she can pretty much interrogate the MC about his relationship with Natasha (this might ruin the mood and that's a conversation for another moment) or directly go and get a good fuck.

I believe she's chosen to delay this uncomfortable conversation until she finds out how it feels to be fucked by her own son, but obviously they'll talk about it as the Cassandra + Natasha 3-some is bound to happen sooner than later.

Regards

3.70 star(s) 161 Votes