Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
It's a mindless harem incest game, not real life at play. Of course every women in your family is gonna be waiting their turn in line.

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
First thanks for the update. Unlike the vocal dissenters, I enjoyed it. Since the harem tag is missing, I play assuming as some point I'll be forced to choose between the LIs. A while back when they each raised the notion of my staying with them permanently, I split off separate paths for Julia, (my favorite), Cass, and Lori. So I find the tension in navigating the choices while maintaining the path interesting. I wonder if I've segregated them early enough.

I have no real issues with the scene with Cass. If you're playing with the patch, you're hardly going to hang her from the ceiling and rail her for hours. Plenty of time for testing new boundaries in future encounters.

Looking forward to the next update. Thanks for all your hard work.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I think people are being a bit unfair. Tasty Pics has been developing this game for years, with regular updates, it has a shit ton of content and IMO there's a lot of good content among it, the girls and milfs are fantastic...

I can completely understand disliking stuff in the last few updates or the scene with Cass in this one, but this thread is so completely toxic against the dev by now, that it really is a bit much.

Draakaap23

Dying is always an option
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Yeah, any criticism aimed at the dev's work ethic is complete bullshit. Very consistent with releases.
The problem is with what content is being churned out and the change in direction the story underwent. If a project that was popular in the beginning changes like that there is bound to be a lot of people complaining. It's like finding out they changed the recipe of that thing you liked to drink/eat and suddenly you don't like it anymore.
I think it is time Loyds just finished up and moved on and does something new.

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
First thanks for the update. Unlike the vocal dissenters, I enjoyed it. Since the harem tag is missing, I play assuming as some point I'll be forced to choose between the LIs. A while back when they each raised the notion of my staying with them permanently, I split off separate paths for Julia, (my favorite), Cass, and Lori. So I find the tension in navigating the choices while maintaining the path interesting. I wonder if I've segregated them early enough.

I have no real issues with the scene with Cass. If you're playing with the patch, you're hardly going to hang her from the ceiling and rail her for hours. Plenty of time for testing new boundaries in future encounters.

Looking forward to the next update. Thanks for all your hard work.
Hanging her from the ceiling and railing her for hours sounds awesome!:sneaky:

Seriously though, for some of us Cassandra was our favorite, and the game had been building up to sex with her for a long time. It depends on your preference of course but it could be argued that she was the ultimate goal.

The sex scene we got was hot, but it was also only 3 positions rendered from multiple angles, and very limited animation. I think this is due partly to the dev juggling too many characters. Maybe this update should've had fewer sex scenes with other characters, in order to devote the necessary energy into making Cassandra's first sex scene as awesome at it should've been.

After so much hype, it's not unfair to say Cassandra deserved a better scene. Sure she'll have more scenes in the future, but this was something of a wasted opportunity.

Reactions: botc76

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
pure truth !!!
I agree, but i would like to make an honorable mention for Lovely Guests. The scene starts with so much passion and lust, it was really amazing, BUT then the dev decided to turn the tides and went from passion, lust and romantic to trash talk, he completly destroyed it at the end, but nethertheless, the start was amazing as fuck.

Journey95

Jun 23, 2018
My mc just came back from a 3some with Daphne & Julia where he eats Daphne and had anal with Julia, no shower, no listerine/toothpaste & then just goes right to Cassie and starts making out with her and she doesn’t even notice he reeks of sex.
I know most games here let you bang 5 girls a day, no shower & nobody says a word about it either
If these types of games were realistic they wouldn't really be fun and the MC could only bang 1-2 girls per game and constantly be on his guard.

I don't mind games where cheating is discovered towards the end (not everything needs to be a harem) but I also don't want devs to go overboard with the realism.

Only1P

Sep 10, 2021
People expect monthly updates while also expecting TONS of content in each update, BEWARE! youre being hypocritical.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I agree, but i would like to make an honorable mention for Lovely Guests. The scene starts with so much passion and lust, it was really amazing, BUT then the dev decided to turn the tides and went from passion, lust and romantic to trash talk, he completly destroyed it at the end, but nethertheless, the start was amazing as fuck.

I always liked the scene in Lovely Guests a lot, too. It was a pretty bad game on many levels, but that scene and the one where the son tries to seduce the mom again, before she has to go to work, as well, those were great.

Yeah, the trash talk was a weird change of tone. It would have been fine to start that at a later point, when they fe. find out, they both like that during sex, but it's weird going from "I love you." to "Suck it, bitch." from one moment to the next.

• Red Heart
Reactions: WICKEDp4th

WICKEDp4th

Donor
Sep 6, 2017
I always liked the scene in Lovely Guests a lot, too. It was a pretty bad game on many levels, but that scene and the one where the son tries to seduce the mom again, before she has to go to work, as well, those were great.

Yeah, the trash talk was a weird change of tone. It would have been fine to start that at a later point, when they fe. find out, they both like that during sex, but it's weird going from "I love you." to "Suck it, bitch." from one moment to the next.
Yes, it is a typical Perv2k16 game. ;)
He hasn't changed much since then.

Journey95

Jun 23, 2018
This game is overall enjoyable with some great girls (Julia was the best) but its time to end it, it feels kind of aimless now since the plot with Cornell was resolved. After that it was just random sex with the girls with build up for the mother. Now that the MC even banged the latter I don't see the point anymore.

WICKEDp4th

Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Yeah, and the updates take so long, that I always think the game is abandoned, before the next one hits. :)
Yes, didn't he "paused" Family Matters for one and a half year, until he updated it again.
Always feels like now he is done for sure.

Maou-sama Kei

Jun 30, 2017
Been reading up a bit on the previous posts, reviews and sadly I do have to agree with most of it. This game for me started amazingly, like most people can agree. Ever since MC went back home I personally lost interest in it, mostly skipping to see the scenes and hopefully end soon.

Dev did a great job early, think he should've went with longer stay at Aunt's house and end the game upon MCs return home or add an update or two with Aunt visiting and maybe a weekend getaway or something for extra content.

Then move on to the other game, make it My Family Pleasure or My Pleasure 2 and focus on a different story at home.

It's a shame that great games get ruined with prolong story, as well as too many characters in said stories. Still this is just my opinion, game is still quite enjoyable, amazing renders, lots of content, story is not for everyone, but yeah. Hopefully Dev ends this game soon and starts up a whole new project. Best of luck to the Dev either way!

3.70 star(s) 161 Votes