Mikey Mike

Feb 18, 2018
In a weird way I kinda understand why the mom/son first-time sex was meh.:unsure: It's nearly midnight and he dropped by to say goodnight. The MC already got his rocks off several times earlier and sex with his mom was totally spontaneous. She said they're having sex again and again and sure we'll get to see every possible position including anal and TF. ;)

copoarmy

Dec 9, 2019
I will agree, a highly anticipated scene ended up being a little disappointing. And after so much longing, to stop after only one round seemed hard to believe. Also better camera angles, less blur/depth of field, and more/longer animation would've helped enhance this scene.
What just one round? Thats really disappointing

peas

Jul 31, 2018
Very Good. Mom is my woman now. Can't wait to see her dressing in sluttier clothes and them having sex in many positions and places. Hope we get some scenes where they are almost caught by others. Danger is hot. Sex in public and someone just seeing enough to know it is sex, but not knowing who. Don't want to share mom, but maybe a big toy to make it a DP. Lots and lots of dirty, filthy talk by mom. Thanks, enjoyed a game where we get lots of sex.

DatGuy20

Jul 14, 2017
is it just me or is this game broken? I restarted a new game and later on I find a bunch of variables not set and I can't get Natasha's latest content no matter what

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
In a weird way I kinda understand why the mom/son first-time sex was meh.:unsure: It's nearly midnight and he dropped by to say goodnight. The MC already got his rocks off several times earlier and sex with his mom was totally spontaneous. She said they're having sex again and again and sure we'll get to see every possible position including anal and TF. ;)
Not to forget that as a player if you waited too long and are all hyped up the reality of it happening finally rarely can really live up to the expectation after all that hype. :p It is one of those balances many devs that go slow burn get wrong due to the much longer period of episodic releases for people that are there from start of route. One of those very hard balances to get right.

Gimpster

Aug 15, 2021
ok iv lost patience with this game ... it started out with a decent plot ... characters were been fleshed out .. updates were a decent size ... now the plot has gone god knows were as in there isnt one anymore is just one fuck scene after another .. the renders are stunning but the animations are not that great and now the updates are tiny .. this lastest update a blow job and a fuck scene ... looks like the dev is bored with it and is doing the min to keep the patreon money coming ... dont bother guys its just annoying

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Yes it finally happened but it was lame as fuck, one of the worst sex scene of that game, short, bad and without any imagination or fun.
I can't believe i waited so long for that shit, i think this game is dead now.
I had a few scenes where there was some choices that were not really choices.
Once again Daphne that i hate was forced on me, i had the choice between "i love you with love" or "i love you with sex":rolleyes:, oh god "I DON?T WANT YOU AT ALL"
All the sex scene in that update were lame, i guess the dev just goes one because he has to, you know money and such!
Nothing exciting, he even managed to make the most anticipated scene annoying, my god that was bad!
Yeah. I feel you, seems rushed and feels like dev did it just for the sake of delivering content.

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
Agree, I think the last time that I felt like this , when I played Milftoon Drama .

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
Lol, it's like 'Game of Throne'. One episode killed the entire franchise.
It wasn't only one episode. At this point the game has been in decline since its halfway mark.
It started when all the different story paths got abandoned and the Lust and Love points got unlocked for cheating. At that point the plotline had already finished and there were variables for getting Lori and Babs pregnant and even variables for different endings with Julia.
The game essentially ended already, so the promise of mommy's milkers was supposed to draw it out a bit more. People just now realized that the simple fact that mommy's milkers are a little bigger than aunty's can't really carry a game.

3.70 star(s) 158 Votes