Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
It's still salvageable, remake the episode. We'll forgive him, it's like it never happened.
It's the last 5 -6 updates that should be redone. But it will never happen has the dev has stated once a few month ago that he was forced to simplify because it was too much work.

Well we see the result, this time it was so clear that the dev was absolutely not motivated and just did it because it has to be done.
As someone already said it here, there is almost no plot anymore just a sex scene, a few chat and another sex scene, some characters are forced on you some have almost disapeared. A quick blowjob here, another there, a scene that contradict your previous choices, some chat that doesn't make sense for you because of a forced canon story and so on...

Well this game is dying, RIP My Pleasure, you're not so welcome anymore!

• Sad
Reactions: HHævnen

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
Well this game is dying, RIP My Pleasure, you're not so welcome anymore!
It should have died a graceful death after the Cornell plot ended. Maybe the fact that the amount of paths were too much work was a sign that it's time to end the game and continue on with a sequel.
They could've ported the most important variables over, like Lauri's and Bab's pregnancy status and Julia's love or lust ending, but otherwise come up with a different plot. Make "My Pleasure 2" about the strange dreams the PC and Cassandra are sharing and "My Pleasure 3" about investigating the death of Julia's husband.

Mar 6, 2021
Other than some, I'm fine with this update, As it's the first sex scene with the mother, I think some were expecting all the kama sutra positions. Judging by what I've seen so far, there will definitely be better scenes in the future.

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Maybe the fact that the amount of paths were too much work was a sign that it's time to end the game and continue on with a sequel.
Let's be honest. The work required for the amount of paths has been overcome countless times in other products. Is it more difficult? Of course. But that's already a known hurdle and it's really no excuse to divert the battleship if it was your original project plot with a fully drafted plan. It's generally when a dev doesn't have the full gameplan that things can go wonky very quickly... in my experience anyway for whatever that's worth. Just pointing it out regarding that particular subject, nothing against your post in general. Regards.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Disregarding the scene with Cass for now, I had something weird happening in my playthrough.
I have Julia's love way higher than her lust and both her and the MC have told each other that they love the other, then Julia talks about moving in together, MC tells her about having sex with Daphne without her, and suddenly she's all oh well, it's not like we have something serious going on or are in love or something like that.
Is this a bug, weak writing, what happens if you did not have sex with Daphne without Julia, and why does she seem fine with Cass and MC having feelings for each other, but not with Daphne and MC being basically friends with benefits?

Might seem weird, but somehow that really took me out of the game. Julia is my favourite woman in the game, but do I have to let go of everybody else or something?

Not to mention that then Daphne suddenly starts talking about having more than just sex. Argh! I do not like this development.

Gimpster

Aug 15, 2021
if you guys think there are gonna be epic sex scenes with the mom you need to wake up .. the animations on this game have gone down hill as is there trash .. since the exact same time th dev said multi plot was too much work ..well i guess everything was too much work ... he has lost interest guys hence he is doing the absolut min he can to keep patreaon cash coming ... and that it ... the mom will be /.// hump hump ... there they fucked .. end ...

May 3, 2022
I hate how sex scenes are designed in this game
You want to have threesome? good, load a new save
want threesome and anal? make another save
want to go solo and vaginal? make another fucking save
want to go solo and into the fartbox? make another freaking save
It's bloody annoying AF!

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
Why is it that everytime Daphne opens her mouth she reminds us what a big slut she is? I'm fucking tired of it. Is it something to be proud of?

What the fuck she's doing in a Harem game? Send her to some cuck game where MC likes to hear all about it and gets off on it.

• Angry
Reactions: botc76

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
In a weird way I kinda understand why the mom/son first-time sex was meh.:unsure: It's nearly midnight and he dropped by to say goodnight. The MC already got his rocks off several times earlier and sex with his mom was totally spontaneous. She said they're having sex again and again and sure we'll get to see every possible position including anal and TF. ;)
My mc just came back from a 3some with Daphne & Julia where he eats Daphne and had anal with Julia, no shower, no listerine/toothpaste & then just goes right to Cassie and starts making out with her and she doesn’t even notice he reeks of sex.
I know most games here let you bang 5 girls a day, no shower & nobody says a word about it either

3.70 star(s) 158 Votes