zainon

Jan 27, 2021
ok why the heck barbara acting like she and mc is thing out of nowhere? im not on her path

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
I swear the Natasha shit is broken. I even went back and replayed from the beginning to make sure to keep her in everything and I still don't get the NTR scene or the new one from this update.

e250vhf22

Nov 3, 2020
I swear the Natasha shit is broken. I even went back and replayed from the beginning to make sure to keep her in everything and I still don't get the NTR scene or the new one from this update.
It's not broken.

On day 13 you need to refuse her once("I don't know. I don't think we should do it behind his back.") and then give in after she teases you ("Give in to your carnal desires").

delacroix2

Nov 19, 2020
how to get Natasha scenes in latest update? I rejected cuckold idea but agreed with Natasha to fuck her without husband knowing
Try these choices
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
nice update as usual, lots of sex and bit story, mc survived from dblbj by milfs so lots of things ahead and bunny gave big surprise.

Reactions: CircaAD

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
Lol the plotline around Haley is so convoluted. The dev tried so hard to redeem her character but besides being a hot little minx she's unredeemable in my eyes.

myself

Sep 21, 2017
I think the new scenes are only available for Cuckold option but not for cheating without cuckolding

Onetogo

Jul 16, 2019
mc survived from dblbj by milfs
I must have somehow missed them. Let me guess Natasha is one of them? I haven't had any action with her for some time and I know for a fact I never declined her...but maybe the cuckolding I rejected. If it's Natasha then I must have messed up somewhere. I've seen the posts about what to pick was just hoping I hadn't made that mistake. If your answer is Natasha then I got to start over from that scene.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I must have somehow missed them. Let me guess Natasha is one of them? I haven't had any action with her for some time and I know for a fact I never declined her...but maybe the cuckolding I rejected. If it's Natasha then I must have messed up somewhere. I've seen the posts about what to pick was just hoping I hadn't made that mistake. If your answer is Natasha then I got to start over from that scene.
yes on all accounts. have fun.

Onetogo

Jul 16, 2019
Try these choices
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm at the second screen capture you have here where you make the choice for "tell me" and end the Natasha path. My problem is the part throws an exception error every time for me. I don't know how to utilize the traceback.txt feature within the exception yet. If anybody wants to tell be by all means. I however did a screen capture, but it shows only the top half I'll slide it down and take a second screen capture to show bottom half. Screenshot 2022-07-31 10.25.33 PM.png Screenshot 2022-07-31 10.31.37 PM.png

3.70 star(s) 161 Votes