-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Debido a que el camino de Natasha y sus escenas después de darle anal ya no aparecen en la historia, alguien podría decirme por qué ya no siguió su camino después de esa escena.
This is an English-language forum. Can you please provide an English translation to your post? You can use or or something and then copy and paste the translation below your non-English text.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
This is an English-language forum. Can you please provide an English translation to your post? You can use or or something and then copy and paste the translation below your non-English text.
i gave up on telling posters to post in english, on 1 thread 2 posters started chatting on whatever language they used.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
i gave up on telling posters to post in english, on 1 thread 2 posters started chatting on whatever language they used.
I mean, it is a site rule ofc. I haven't (and doing so seems a bit extreme IMO), but they technically could get reported for non-English posts in English-language threads. But I don't feel like it's the kind of violation that I'd want to report.

Apr 26, 2022
I have problems with some especially with Natasha, after darke for the first anal, when she has to talk to her husband because that scene doesn't come out anymore, she only talks about her there was the mc's amogi and that's it, the scene with him doesn't come out anymore Husband can someone help me.

Mamonetti

Apr 4, 2020
I have problems with some especially with Natasha, after darke for the first anal, when she has to talk to her husband because that scene doesn't come out anymore, she only talks about her there was the mc's amogi and that's it, the scene with him doesn't come out anymore Husband can someone help me.
Take a look at the SPOILER here Natasha cuckold path, maybe you'll get what you need.

Regards

Reactions: Malika1234

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Ah yes, the affair with Haley, but that was before she became a love interest so I don't really count it. Stupid Cornell lost both his girlfriend (or whatever him and Julia were) and his lover to his own nephew.
Yeah, I mean having a problem with Haley's past is pretty much the same as taking issue with many of the LIs in the game: Cornell had been with Julia obviously (as her husband); the MC's dad had been with Cassandra; Natasha's husband had been with her; and so on. Only the virgins haven't been with anybody before. But once the MC shows up, all women drop their panties, start leaking everywhere, and hunt him down like bloodhounds. Super realistic too, BTW.

Last edited:

Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
Were Cornell and Julia actually married?
One scene early on when MC walks past their bedroom door as I recall, with an option to 'investigate'.

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
Yeah, I mean having a problem with Haley's past is pretty much the same as taking issue with many of the LIs in the game: Cornell had been with Julia obviously (as her husband); the MC's dad had been with Cassandra; Natasha's husband had been with her; and so on. Only the virgins haven't been with anybody before. But once the MC shows up, all women drop their panties, starting leaking everywhere, and hunt him down like bloodhounds. Super realistic too, BTW.
Haha that's the appeal of AVNs after all, the fantasy and immersion... there's no AVN that doesn't have a protagonist that is able to bang almost all, if not all, women in the story, with the exception of the ones focused on NTR but that's a different story.

Reactions: EJW

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Were Cornell and Julia actually married?
One scene early on when MC walks past their bedroom door as I recall, with an option to 'investigate'.
I thought so, but it's been so long since I played the early part of the game that I can't even remember. No way in hell I'm going to play from the beginning again, though, unless saves get broken or something. But I thought Lori was not his daughter but Jules remarried after her first husband died, although it was quite some time afterward. But I don't remember for sure anymore.
Haha that's the appeal of AVNs after all, the fantasy and immersion... there's no AVN that doesn't have a protagonist that is able to bang almost all, if not all, women in the story, with the exception of the ones focused on NTR but that's a different story.
This is a truth bomb.

3.70 star(s) 161 Votes