KING VR

Nov 28, 2019
Android Port:

My Pleasure [v0.30 Elite] [Tasty Pics]

Android : , Workupload

ON START ALLOW STORAGE

In My Android Ports,When you uninstall game, your saves will not lost.when you install new version it will automatic load in new version.

Saves Location : Mexxy0011/mexxy.my.pleasure

I added some extra features in Android Ports, which list below:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you like my work, support on buy me coffee

Here is my discord server :
Here is 0011 discord server :
Can you update it

VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
Holiday spinoff? Just a waste of work I guess. Unless it is cannon to the story which is not. Anyway have we got progress with Natasha? (the woman who deals with her husband about MC) I forgot her name. So does her husband seeing the live show now or is still virtual.

Reactions: hawk784563

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Holiday spinoff? Just a waste of work I guess. Unless it is cannon to the story which is not. Anyway have we got progress with Natasha? (the woman who deals with her husband about MC) I forgot her name. So does her husband seeing the live show now or is still virtual.
well holiday updates are easy to make, just let mc to bang all femmes and let's dev have free xmas.

still only via camera not live live show to her hubby.

as far as i know many xmas songs are royalty free so would be nice if those were used on xmas specials instead just some generic music.

Reactions: VolksKrieg

myukimo

Nov 18, 2021
well holiday updates are easy to make, just let mc to bang all femmes and let's dev have free xmas.

still only via camera not live live show to her hubby.

as far as i know many xmas songs are royalty free so would be nice if those were used on xmas specials instead just some generic music.
I think that on the 18th there was already a Christmas event? They could have put the 4th of July, better not...I can already imagine the girls with the typical lesbian trucker outfit... :unsure::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I think that on the 18th there was already a Christmas event? They could have put the 4th of July, better not...I can already imagine the girls with the typical lesbian trucker outfit... :unsure::ROFLMAO:
yea story xmas not xmas special (2nd) which has nothing to do with maingame besides same chars etc.

Jun 12, 2020
Why am I still facing the issue. I installed the 0.31 version but after the Cassie and Barbara threesome it says end of version. I'm not using any mods. Can someone help?

KROM95

May 14, 2019

Hi everyone!

We have good news: our game will be released soon. We've been working on this for a long time and now, finally, we're pleased to announce that it's almost done, we just need to complete some final details.

It's important to note that for this release we significantly updated both the graphics and the gameplay. As you may know, version 0.1 of the game was released in 2019. At that time we were taking our first steps in game development and since then we've gained some experience, enough to decide that some of the game's content needs to be updated.

First of all, it concerns the graphics compartment. Some scenes were too bright while others, on the contrary, were too dark. We've fixed that. We've also changed the appearance of the characters — their hairstyles, figure settings, skin tone, etc. We've been working on the graphics for over a year and in the Steam version the visuals will be greatly improved.

It's important to note that later on we will also update the Patreon version with the new graphics, but perhaps it'll be done closer to the final version of the entire game.

We've also changed the game's interface and code, to make the gameplay clearer and more interesting. For example, it'll be somewhat easier for players to start the Julia routes. Also, when the player needs to make an important decision during the game, comments and hints will be added to the options menu.

This is a huge amount of work, so we decided to release My Pleasure in parts. Season 1 will come out first, then after increasing the game's content we'll release Season 2. Season 1 will include Days 1–8, as well as several holiday spin-offs.

So, here is a list of the most significant things to note:
  • Over 3000 renders have been remastered or redone.
  • Over 50 animations have been remastered or redone.
  • Changed the game's interface.
  • Added Steam Achievements.
  • Changed / added music to the game.
  • Added hints to some choices.

Later we'll announce the release date of the Season, but for now we ask that you .
Even if you don't end up buying it, it will help promote the game.

Thank you for your support, dear patrons!
TPS Team.

copoarmy

Dec 9, 2019
What a shit dog animation who the fuck think that close up angle would make a good animation
No one want to see close up dick and pussy clapping in their monitor
If only these dev could make a better angle what a waste opportunity for such great render especially when the mom looks pretty damn hot

Jun 12, 2020
What a shit dog animation who the fuck think that close up angle would make a good animation
No one want to see close up dick and pussy clapping in their monitor
If only these dev could make a better angle what a waste opportunity for such great render especially when the mom looks pretty damn hot
You bitch and moan and yet you're playing the game for free. lmao

copoarmy

Dec 9, 2019
You bitch and moan and yet you're playing the game for free. lmao
Oh wow so the only one that can criticize the game must be patron? Lmao
Maybe im expressing a bit too harsh but the animation indeed sucks
If looking at the scene where u can only see dick and pussy close up fullscreen is enough to make u hard then i feel sorry for u mate

• Thinking Face
  • Haha
Reactions: Piat and botc76

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Oh wow so the only one that can criticize the game must be patron? Lmao
Maybe im expressing a bit too harsh but the animation indeed sucks
If looking at the scene where u can only see dick and pussy close up fullscreen is enough to make u hard then i feel sorry for u mate
No, anyone can criticize but you can do it without behaving like an ass not to mention trying to talk for everyone else " No one want to see close up dick and pussy clapping ".

3.70 star(s) 162 Votes