Hexprie

Sep 16, 2021
Just a heads up for anybody buying the steam version, there is no incest. The game is being sold as the Patreon version. If this is stated previously, my apology. Maybe a patch will come out to change it, but for now it is what it is. Wanted to support the game and the incest provided that extra spice. :coffee:
So does that mean that the incest patch linked here won't work for Steam version?
I wanted to buy it to support the Dev and for updated visuals but if that's the case I'll hold off.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So does that mean that the incest patch linked here won't work for Steam version?
I wanted to buy it to support the Dev and for updated visuals but if that's the case I'll hold off.
might or might not work.

Runner17

Jun 14, 2020
The incest patch as it currently stands, corrupts the game. The first season is defined as days 1-8 on steam, with two holiday episodes thrown in. Remember their on day 31 here.

Reactions: Hexprie

xtraax

Mar 9, 2020
The incest patch as it currently stands, corrupts the game. The first season is defined as days 1-8 on steam, with two holiday episodes thrown in. Remember their on day 31 here.
Oh really ? It's that late on the Steam version ? I was considering buying it on Steam but if there is such a gap between Patreon and Steam version, it isn't gonna cut it for me, unless the devs release the DLC soon ?

taki :::

Sep 11, 2020
Steam version has Season 1 :

Is this the same Season 1? Thanks

Sngo

May 9, 2020
Hello, if anyone could help would appreciate. Didn't played this game for at least 4 updates now when I started playing again dunno why I have Natasha route closed. Anyway to open it without replaying the entire game?
Ty in advance

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hello, if anyone could help would appreciate. Didn't played this game for at least 4 updates now when I started playing again dunno why I have Natasha route closed. Anyway to open it without replaying the entire game?
Ty in advance
replaying with wt-mod and skip is fastest.

0ffspring

Sep 20, 2017
First of all let me say that I stopped playing after Day 18 so if there are some changes I wouldn't know.
Really liked the beginning of this game but at some ponit everything only centers around the mother. What is the point in implementing a relationship system if it dosen't matter at some ponit. Let's say I want to be in a relationship with Haley. After coming home from Julias house our MC only want's to fuck his mom (even if you ignore all the points that go towards her). So now i'm in a sex scene with Haley and i'm forced to call her mommy and afterwards she is asking whether the MC was thinking about Cassandra (and of corse he was) and if so she finds it really hot (whitch is BS given the fact that she is a stalker). In every sex scene the MC asks himself what would happen if his mother would catch him or how she would feel like and those thoughts bring him over the edge.

If that is the story you want to tell that is ok but don't bait the people with a system that allows you to ignore those you don't want just to force people in a relationship with Cassandra and simultaneously make the other relationships worthless because in reality there is only one "true love" for our MC

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
other relationships aren't worthless but atm it just revolves around who is next to get dicked by mc.

avaunt

Apr 22, 2020
I've always liked this game, still do, Julia, Barb and Cassandra are some of the sexiest characters for me, but now that the MC is fucking everyone, it's time to bring this to an end.
There has been five or six creampie opportunities with Julia and zero with Cassandra so far. In the name of fairness I'd expect Cassandra to catch up before the game is done.

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
Game is very good, the only thing I don't like are the forced sex scenes, you can say no to some but not all. If everything was optional it would be great.

3.70 star(s) 162 Votes