• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

tidus

May 14, 2017
I haven't played this game in a long time but I remember MC father being bros with Cornell. But since when is MC mother (Cass) also sisters with (Julia)? :unsure:

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Is the incest patch, canon ? I played the game without one and it seems like there are some dialog that doesn't make sense , like Julia saying "Fuck your Julia"
it probably depends more on the region/language structure than on "canon game structure".
as many devs/players arent native english speakers that could slip out as a phrase.
for example, in my language it is fairly common structure - nothing unusual if julia/maria/bellla/xyz says "fuck your julia/maria/bella...give it to your xyz...dont you love your xyz...etc"... you got the point.

• Haha
Reactions: Kame-Sennin

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
it probably depends more on the region/language structure than on "canon game structure".
as many devs/players arent native english speakers that could slip out as a phrase.
for example, in my language it is fairly common structure - nothing unusual if julia/maria/bellla/xyz says "fuck your julia/maria/bella...give it to your xyz...dont you love your xyz...etc"... you got the point.
Well, if you watched LoTR, Samwise tells Frodo "I'm your Sam" and they are neither related, nor fucking, so saying "I'm your Julia" is simply a statement of being wholly devoted to the other person, regardless of any family ties. It isn't an expression you hear every day, but it is still good English and not unheard of.

Of course, in an AVN, you're more likely to hear something like "I'm your little slut", "I'm your little cumdumpster", "I'm your cocksleeve", etc. Saying her own name is just a variation on that theme. ;)

Reactions: Onetogo

Deleted member 3917737

Jul 12, 2021
The first season is defined as days 1-8 on steam, with two holiday episodes thrown in. Remember their on day 31 here.
So, if I understand this correctly, then that means this game will have - Season 1 (8) Season 2 (16) Season 3 (24) Season 4 (32) - 4 Seasons? (maybe more) and I have no idea why the Dev didn't add the option to edit the relations with the characters.

There are some games on Steam that let you change every character's name/age/relationship, and one or so that don't even need it. Why can't every Dev add these options? Hell, I have to download a patch for F.I.L.F Steam Version because without it, everyone is a "friend" =.= At least the downloaded patch works for that one.

3.70 star(s) 162 Votes