Deleted member 3917737

Jul 12, 2021
Not if a game is clearly set up to be an incest game.
Ever tried playing it without the patch? It's just weird.
Since this was clearly always intended to be incest, saying it has no incest without the patch is not more accurate.

I don't think every game needs to be incest, but those who are intended to, but require a patch

It is definitely weird. I got the game on Steam and when the MC is talking to Cassandra, you can clearly tell it's supposed to be his Mom/Mum etc. "You know how your father is" "Yeah, I do Cassandra" stuff like that (I just made that little dialogue up, just in case someone says "that's not in the game")

If Devs want to put incest games onto Steam, freaking put editable options for changing the Names/Ages/Relations (whichever is needed) I don't know why some games have those options and others don't. I don't want to have to come onto here just to download a patch just to play the game the way it was meant to be played, especially after buying it.

I am just going to start avoiding these types of games on Steam if they don't include the options. If Season 2 doesn't include them, I won't buy it.

Last edited:

Acesaw

May 11, 2017
does incest patch even work? i am confused as hell.
Edit: i just confirmed as of day 6 or 7 and onward incest patch no longer works. Mc call his mother Cassandra and his Aunt Julia which really make some dialogs really confusing and weird. if some one have a solution to this please help my poor soul out!

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
It is definitely weird. I got the game on Steam and when the MC is talking to Cassandra, you can clearly tell it's supposed to be his Mom/Mum etc. "You know how your father is" "Yeah, I do Cassandra" stuff like that (I just made that little dialogue up, just in case someone says "that's not in the game")
yea cassie is supposed to be mother or at least stepmother.

who the fuck is cassandra?
mc's mom/stepmom.

Edit: i just confirmed as of day 6 or 7 and onward incest patch no longer works. Mc call his mother Cassandra and his Aunt Julia which really make some dialogs really confusing and weird. if some one have a solution to this please help my poor soul out!
prolly needs updating.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
gotta grease that ass so it doesn't get burnt.

julia asks where mc has been.

connor1518

Apr 6, 2022
I haven't made it through the latest update admittedly but thus far Haley and Daphne are my two least favorite and I tend to avoid both as much as possible. One because both seem untrustworthy as characters and two to be honest Lori has the body shape I prefer. Haley has more jiggle in the wiggle than I tend to like though I do like both Cas and Julia.

connor1518

Apr 6, 2022
Probably and older patch. I got the same thing a couple updates ago.

3.70 star(s) 162 Votes