Pinsel

Dec 25, 2019
A good game with a lot of content. ...........
The author pushes anal too much, it's disgusting to me, so I avoid those scenes whenever possible.
The most disgusting thing is first anal and then vaginal sex.
I totaly agree with you. Anyway, at first there where options, point and paths to pick. (avoiding anal) A good, solid VN.

But nowdays it is just a kinetik NV, completly ignoring choises. (for example, i dont fuck Daphne and Cas on this update, but they talk afterwards about that in the pool / I dident go after Cas, but have to fuck and love her anyway now.)

I love the animations and graphics, but codewise, the game it drops badly. And to have every fuck, to be partwise or only anal. It turns me off. sry

• Haha
Reactions: fedegrox

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1674671049179.png
All these girls have needs and MC is happy to cater to them, even if behind the scenes,
as you players seem to neglect your beloved to do other unscripted not game worthy nonsense.
Best to play in lust mode
A good, solid
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Lust mode means you pin your throbbing devotion in a devout erect hourly manner
and proceed to deep+hard and strong -li pound the many babes depending on you for their
well being and theire peace of mind. Win the lust war and conquer their heartfelt hearthrob
for you and your innate desire to make them dependant on your every whim for survival.

milesld

May 26, 2020
I tried for a second time to play it, but I find the text illegible - white on (frequently) light backgroud.

connor1518

Apr 6, 2022
The last update left me a little frustrated. My personal choice has been to avoid Daphne and Haley as much as possible, I just don't care for their personalities, Daphne in particular. It seems though both are being forced on you regardless. I know there are those who like Daphne, I'm just not one of them.

There was a set up for a potential Julia solo ending but if I had to choose one for a solo ending right now it would be Lori. I wouldn't mind an ending with just Cassie, Julia and Lori. I haven't seen much about possible pregnancies lately either.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
.So i have not played a few of the recent updates. Does the game continue down that line?
I don't remember about that astral shit but since quite a time this game is just a compilation of fuck scenes using any combination of girls available. There is almost no story anymore, this is a dying game that tries to extend his life by giving us nice renders of gorgeous women who fuck mindlessly with the MC.

connor1518

Apr 6, 2022
I don't remember about that astral shit but since quite a time this game is just a compilation of fuck scenes using any combination of girls available. There is almost no story anymore, this is a dying game that tries to extend his life by giving us nice renders of gorgeous women who fuck mindlessly with the MC.
I agree the story seemed to falter. Not much going on with the Cornell thing. It wasn't so much astral projection as shared dreams. A little confusing how that fit into the story. As I said earlier the update was a bit frustrating to me.

Reactions: SexyFeetLover
3.70 star(s) 162 Votes