a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Who is Haley? MyPleasure 2023-01-28 17-10-45-86.jpg

MC just went to pick up Julia on the 3rd night.

ADD: Okay the very next day Haley is the yoga instructor. Dev used the wrong name for that late night scene.

ADD again another wrong name used, Haley again but this time for Lori. MyPleasure 2023-01-29 08-35-09-43.jpg

Any supporters here that can get this to the Dev.?

ADD: Finding more and more problems and here is just one of them.
MyPleasure 2023-01-29 09-32-30-67.jpg without and then the very next shot with. MyPleasure 2023-01-29 09-32-33-88.jpg this whole scene is without MyPleasure 2023-01-29 09-36-12-38.jpg then with MyPleasure 2023-01-29 09-36-15-62.jpg one after the other.

Last edited:

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Played the new update and I never thought it would come to this, as this used to be one of my favourite games.
I loved the romance with Julia, I loved the innocent yet eager to experience more Lori, I loved dominating strong-willed Daphne, and was looking very much forward to the landlady content.

Sadly, since then, a lot has changed. By now, a new update is short, doesn't give any development to what is called a story here, and then we see some form of variation of the endlessly same sex scenes.
It sucks, because I love these models and I loved how tasty wrote the characters, but it's so repetitive and nothing happens anymore, except for, like I wrote some variation of the same sex scenes we already saw so many times.

I know not everyone wants the women to do anything with each other, but at least if fe. you could get the sisters to play with each other, that would add a new layer to the incest, same with Julia and Lori. Again, I don't need specifically this, I just need something new to happen.

Truth is, by now I'm bored with new updates, I skip through them, just hoping that tasty will finally stop stalling and bring the story to an end.
I already dropped my small patronage due to it, maybe if he earns less, tasty will realize that he has milked this game way, way enough.
He should finish the story and start a new game, get his creative juices flowing again.

Last edited:

Mamonetti

Apr 4, 2020
Played the new update and I never thought it would come to this, as this used to by one of my favourite games.
I loved the romance with Julia, I loved the innocent yet eager to experience more Lori, I loved dominating strong-willed Daphne, and was looking very much forward to the landlady content.

Sadly, since then, a lot has changed. By now, a new update is short, doesn't give any development to what is called a story here, and then we see some form of variation of the endlessly same sex scenes.
It sucks, because I love these models and I loved how tasty wrote the characters, but it's so repetitive and nothing happens anymore, except for, like I wrote some variation of the same sex scenes we already saw so many times.

I know not everyone wants the women to do anything with each other, but at least if fe. you could get the sisters to play with each other, that would add a new layer to the incest, same with Julia and Lori. Again, I don't need specifically this, I just need something new to happen.

Truth is, by now I'm bored with new updates, I skip through them, just hoping that tasty will finally stop stalling and bring the story to an end.
I already dropped my small patronage due to it, maybe if he earns less, tasty will realize that he has milked this game way, way enough.
He should finish the story and start a new game, get his creative juices flowing again.
The story disappeared a very long time ago.

And regarding sex scenes, I guess we'll see how the rotation of characters flows in the Xsomes but Julia + Cassandra and Julia + Lori are definitely going to be there eventually (maybe Julia + Cassandra + Lori, we'll see). For me the hottest 4some would be Julia + Cassandra + Daphne, but that's just a matter of taste.

In the end, what's left is pretty much what you said, a series of irrelevant dialogues that somehow connect one scene with the next one, which looks quite familiar because the game has become repetitive as hell.

Regards

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
It's been several updates since I played. What seemed interesting and sexy at first, has just derailed into sex scenes with a whole lot of nothing in between.

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
This game's animations being 90% closeups of genitals drives me fuckin insane. Am I alone in preferring to be able to see more than just an animation of a cock going in and out? The still-renders are fantastic, but why is it that you need to zoom in on the MC's dick for every animation?

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
This game's animations being 90% closeups of genitals drives me fuckin insane. Am I alone in preferring to be able to see more than just an animation of a cock going in and out? The still-renders are fantastic, but why is it that you need to zoom in on the MC's dick for every animation?
A good game has a mix of both wide shots and close-up shots. For example, if you're gonna do a creampie, show the o-faces and the quivering, then cut to a closer-in shot for the withdrawal and initial leakage, then a good close-in of her dripping vulva, top of mound to glazed taint and starfish, and that little drip you can see in the empty space between the cheeks.

Different people like to see different aspects of the scenes - many people like the close-up shots, but I do agree that they should be interspersed with wider shots.

Also, from an animation perspective, it's probably easier to show close up piston action than all of the moving parts of a body - tit jiggle, facial motions, eyes opening and closing, legs, abs, buttcheeks, etc. tensing. I've seen some where they move the arms of both partners kind of in unison the way you see a bull or bronc rider moving their lose arm when they ride - almost expect to see a coil of rope or a hat in their hands...

Alex5280

Sep 3, 2020
I'm guessing the dev really likes dicks, personally I like pussy, but to each their own.

3.70 star(s) 162 Votes