MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Well it's been a while since I played this title...and now I noticed there is a harem tag. :) (y)

I guess I try another playthrough to see how the mod works to get the harem path in the story.

Onetogo

Jul 16, 2019
cxx look now what you've started. Soon they will start committing seppuku for the loss of playing the game. How far shall you take the art of troll I wonder?

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

-zoneout-

Dec 7, 2018
Just started playing this game and dam, its too bright. Other games brightness is good but this was is too much. Ill try dimming my screen and see if its any better but I dont have much hope.

Kas96

Jul 15, 2021
practically i think, this game is kinda hit or miss type. For me it between. I mean, what's the point to give big boobs, when there's no content about boobs like sucked those melons! meh, all in in his content filled with usual pussy and anal

Reactions: lipe2410

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
what's the point to give big boobs, when there's no content about boobs like sucked those melons!
I'm with you. Seems like boobs only serves for visual stimulation and teasing. Kinda odd MC drolling over the boobs of Cassie but when he finally fuck her he never play with them

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I'm with you. Seems like boobs only serves for visual stimulation and teasing. Kinda odd MC drolling over the boobs of Cassie but when he finally fuck her he never play with them
well to get handsy needs to be standing.

Valioncolor

Jul 26, 2022
Too bad for this game. It started well. Interestring story, Characters with personalities and all of it ended an endless sex.. everyone with everyone wo thinking. Too bad..

Reactions: thethirdeye
3.70 star(s) 162 Votes