Andolt

Nov 16, 2020
Hi. Did anyone know how to get (SEASON2) Lori Likes Milk and Bad Behavior achievement in steam? Only this two achievement left to get

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Hi. Did anyone know how to get (SEASON2) Lori Likes Milk and Bad Behavior achievement in steam? Only this two achievement left to get
Wish I could help you, but those are the only ones I'm missing as well. Steam discussion threads have been less than helpful. :cry:

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
milk is maybe she giving bj and swallowing.
This was my thought as well, but I went back through all her season 2 sex scenes and finished in mouth where possible and didn't get it. I also didn't get the option very often so that may have to do with finishing choices made in Season 1. I dunno.

Zzzzbra

Jun 26, 2023
Can someone help me with Natasha she just suddenly tells mom that it is over with mc now. But nothing happened for her to tell that. She was actually planning for the next step with mc after the phone call during the trip

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
And you consider this a problem?
no but changing sheets in the middle of night isn't nice.

Can someone help me with Natasha she just suddenly tells mom that it is over with mc now. But nothing happened for her to tell that. She was actually planning for the next step with mc after the phone call during the trip
you made some wrong choice somewhere.

3.70 star(s) 162 Votes