OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
Couple of questions since I restarted the game from the beginning after a long while, so basically it's like brand new to me:
1. I see the tag "harem", but it is a "true" harem? I mean will all the girls know about the others and agree to share the MC?
2. During the Natasha's path, we will be able in te future to kick the husband out of the picture (because all his comments and questions totally kill the mood)?
3. Up to 0.35, will the plot move forward (Cornell's case and the dreams)?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Couple of questions since I restarted the game from the beginning after a long while, so basically it's like brand new to me:
1. I see the tag "harem", but it is a "true" harem? I mean will all the girls know about the others and agree to share the MC?
2. During the Natasha's path, we will be able in te future to kick the husband out of the picture (because all his comments and questions totally kill the mood)?
3. Up to 0.35, will the plot move forward (Cornell's case and the dreams)?
1. full course harem.
2. i think so.
3. cornell just returned and dreams didn't move much further.

Caeir

Jul 26, 2020
Man! Just reached the end of actual content! Finally some plot advancement and not just a fuckfest! Now I want to see Cornell destroyed!!
My bet is that Cornell was on the phone with MC's dad... I think they've been following MC around via GPS/Onstar/Anti-theft tracking device courtesy of dad (since he paid for the car) and that's how they knew where he was. In the end, I believe good ole dad deserves to find out he got cucked by his own son.

Reactions: robrize2169

Blanckasda

Dec 7, 2022
why is the game stoping at day 3 but everyone here seem to play to day 20+ did the download on the front page wrong ? (i download from gofile) or is it just a patreon thing and the free version stop at day 3 ?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
why is the game stoping at day 3 but everyone here seem to play to day 20+ did the download on the front page wrong ? (i download from gofile) or is it just a patreon thing and the free version stop at day 3 ?
doesn't stop at day 3. try to play with wt-mod.

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Does anyone know how many seasons are planned for Steam? If each Season is about 9 in game days, it should be about ready for Season 3 right? :unsure:

Aryan.22

Jan 5, 2022
I think it's time for some changes in the story progress. Risky creampies or stopped/not on pills talk should make it more interesting. It's starting to get boring a bit. Want the mom, aunt julia and the cousin to be fertile atleast

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I think it's time for some changes in the story progress. Risky creampies or stopped/not on pills talk should make it more interesting. It's starting to get boring a bit. Want the mom, aunt julia and the cousin to be fertile atleast
dunno about fertile but even if has creampied them all still too early to show any signs of pregnancy. that's ending/epilogue stuff.

3.70 star(s) 162 Votes