SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I've been waiting for Scrappy to update his mod before I update the port. Hopefully, it'll come soon :(
Doubt it, it takes him weeks or longer of late, pretty sure he's got work going outside of here and been busy.

It's been this way for a few months now.

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
Harems are actually incredibly common. There are many that don't let you have every single girl, but there are a huge number that do. I have no idea what you're talking about when you say they're really rare. Agree to disagree; I've seen plenty that are full harems throughout. I'm neutral on the fetish, but I still remember a lot of full harem games I've played that were so the entire way.

That said, I definitely also dislike it when a dev acts the entire game like things will be one way and then suddenly changes it because "reasons". It's incredibly inconsistent and just makes players dissatisfied.
Well, out of 10954 games here, only 300-ish have the tags "harem" and "animated" (I am talking of games with DAZ-style renders and similar)

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Well, out of 10954 games here, only 300-ish have the tags "harem" and "animated" (I am talking of games with DAZ-style renders and similar)
Then you're not talking only about harem games, but harem games with animations made with DAZ.
If you sort out a search just for the "harem" tag the search will return with 1340 games. This is more than 10% of the games here and is quite a lot for just one single tag. So yeah, harem games are pretty common.

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Great game. Just one small complaint. They keep calling the MC's mom "his father's ex-girlfriend". It should be "ex-wife". The mom said it, now Natasha said it. Just a little gripe. Other than that, it seems to be written well and the plot is engaging.

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
Great game. Just one small complaint. They keep calling the MC's mom "his father's ex-girlfriend". It should be "ex-wife". The mom said it, now Natasha said it. Just a little gripe. Other than that, it seems to be written well and the plot is engaging.
Have you updated the Ipatch? Must be updated with every release.

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Have you updated the Ipatch? Must be updated with every release.
I update it every time. It says "mom", "aunt", "cousin", etc. every time it needs to. It just says ex-girlfriend instead of wife. I thought it would get fixed, too, with the patch. But apparently not.

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
So. I thought I'd try to DL the IC patch again, and install it to see if I might have forgot to. Now I get this.

AnotherMike

Mar 26, 2020
Is Natasha bugged in the current version or is it intentional that (as far as I can tell) you're only able to stay on her route if you reject her first on day 13 and then accept her, rather than accept her right away?

After accepting her right away on Day 13, when I got to day 18 and visited her, we just talked normally and then the scene ended, there was no talk with her husband about cuckolding sex even though, as far as I can understand it from the walk-through (though it's for 0.25), it should not matter what you do as long as you don't reject her twice.

looking at the code I noticed that the events on day 18 are all controlled by the flag "day13_nat_irresistible" that only seems to be set to true if you reject her first and then accept her.

Or does accepting her right away on day 13 still keep her route active in some way (later days and/or future content?) and it's "only" the content on day 18 that you're locked out from? Haven't been digging around in the code for later days yet since I don't want to stumble onto to many spoilers.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Is Natasha bugged in the current version or is it intentional that (as far as I can tell) you're only able to stay on her route if you reject her first on day 13 and then accept her, rather than accept her right away?
should be still reject and then accept.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021

After accepting her right away on Day 13, when I got to day 18 and visited her, we just talked normally and then the scene ended, there was no talk with her husband about cuckolding sex even though, as far as I can understand it from the walk-through (though it's for 0.25), it should not matter what you do as long as you don't reject her twice.

looking at the code I noticed that the events on day 18 are all controlled by the flag "day13_nat_irresistible" that only seems to be set to true if you reject her first and then accept her.

Or does accepting her right away on day 13 still keep her route active in some way (later days and/or future content?) and it's "only" the content on day 18 that you're locked out from? Haven't been digging around in the code for later days yet since I don't want to stumble onto to many spoilers.
You have to make her pursue you - if you're too eager, then she concludes you aren't really right for her future plans (and her husband's, you later find out).

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Hopefully you can push Haley away. She seems like the true stalker type. She stalked Russel. She stalked Cornell. Now it seems she's stalking the MC. I have a feeling she's going to be a problem one way or the other before too long.

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Gallery fully unlocked, no mods?
Either Scrappy is busy, or he's quit this mod. Can't say as I blame him if it was the latter. What with everyone bombarding these pages with "update plez" 60 times, 5 minutes after the game has been dropped.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx
3.70 star(s) 162 Votes