indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
damn greaty update...2 of the best Milf togheter...very hot , i love Nat and Mom..but when MCV return home he says that MOm said that MC and Aunt Julia failed to hiding their relationship , but this never happened..cassie never told MC that...wtf? why this error?

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
Hopefully you can push Haley away. She seems like the true stalker type. She stalked Russel. She stalked Cornell. Now it seems she's stalking the MC. I have a feeling she's going to be a problem one way or the other before too long.
not at all...have u played till the end of this update?

jaabr

Nov 20, 2019
can someone please post a save with julia path, theres no mod for this release, and some gallery scenes arent showing for me

lfxyf001

Mar 15, 2021
not at all...have u played till the end of this update?
Using Save Editor Online to modify a character's desires and favorites should trigger the plot for all of them. Just archive it at the trigger some sort of line and read it after it's triggered. On choosing another line.

Caeir

Jul 26, 2020
hope there will be and end with all the girls like it'is now...would a lot hard to choose..i love them all.
They indicated back around update 33 that you needed to begin paring down the girls you really want to around 3. I don't see a full harem coming out of this. They have to be careful that Julia doesn't interact with her daughter, otherwise Patreon will have a fit.

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
They indicated back around update 33 that you needed to begin paring down the girls you really want to around 3. I don't see a full harem coming out of this. They have to be careful that Julia doesn't interact with her daughter, otherwise Patreon will have a fit.
Well, they don't necessairly need to interact between eachother. I mean a full harem is possible, as long as blood related members don't fool around between eachother.

Reactions: Caeir

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Updated my compressed Android port of My Pleasure v0.35 Elite with the walkthrough mod and incest patch included.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Links:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
mostly usual nice update besides ending (that motherfucking cor........ who should be locked behind bars) with sex and other lewd and minimal plot advancing.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Caeir

Jul 26, 2020
Well, they don't necessairly need to interact between eachother. I mean a full harem is possible, as long as blood related members don't fool around between eachother.
I absolutely agree and wish that they did head down that path. I'd love for everyone to make it to the end as a group.

OhGodNotAgain

Aug 11, 2023
Is Lori still Julias daughter without the patch?

SnzleXD

Jan 26, 2020
Does anybody by chance has a save for v0-33? I recently got a new PC and forgot to move over my save profiles ;(

3.70 star(s) 162 Votes