Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
I wonder whether Lori saw her mom on the night of Day 24. Only three days later, she says the same thing about "cum makeup" that Julia had said. I don't remember any other indications that Julia or Lori had seen the other with the MC, even if realistically they both know about the other. :unsure:
That or the Dev could be like George R.R. Martin: he finds a phrase he likes and it keeps showing up. Each book has at least one. "Too clever by half" is the one that stands out. Can't remember which book (read the earliest installments in 2009 or 2010), but it was WAY overused by the time I got through that one. Hung around into the next one, but wasn't nearly as prominent.

I think "cum makeup" has made at least three or four appearances with different girls. I'm pretty sure Babs and Haley both used it in alternate scene endings, maybe even Natasha.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
That or the Dev could be like George R.R. Martin: he finds a phrase he likes and it keeps showing up. Each book has at least one. "Too clever by half" is the one that stands out. Can't remember which book (read the earliest installments in 2009 or 2010), but it was WAY overused by the time I got through that one. Hung around into the next one, but wasn't nearly as prominent.

I think "cum makeup" has made at least three or four appearances with different girls. I'm pretty sure Babs and Haley both used it in alternate scene endings, maybe even Natasha.
Ah, you're probably right. Yeah, "the windows were mullioned" is one of J.K. Rowling's favorites.

Reactions: Son of Durin

you1655

Jan 14, 2018
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.
While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 173, in <module>
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 662, in execute
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 667, in execute
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 678, in execute
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 682, in execute
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 468, in execute
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 477, in execute
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 480, in execute
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 486, in execute
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 489, in execute
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 520, in execute
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 684, in execute
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 703, in execute
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 711, in execute
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 715, in execute
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 718, in execute
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 730, in execute
NameError: Name 'lil' is not defined.
-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------
Full traceback:
  File "00gamemenu.rpyc", line 173, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 928, in execute
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2245, in py_exec_bytecode
  File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 173, in <module>
  File "renpy/ui.py", line 298, in interact
  File "renpy/display\core.py", line 3325, in interact
  File "renpy/display\core.py", line 3737, in interact_core
  File "renpy/display\core.py", line 568, in visit_all
  File "renpy/display\screen.py", line 436, in visit_all
  File "renpy/display\core.py", line 3737, in <lambda>
  File "renpy/display\screen.py", line 447, in per_interact
  File "renpy/display\screen.py", line 637, in update
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 667, in execute
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 477, in execute
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 480, in execute
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 486, in execute
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 489, in execute
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 520, in execute
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 684, in execute
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 703, in execute
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 711, in execute
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 715, in execute
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 718, in execute
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 730, in execute
  File "renpy/text\text.py", line 1669, in _scope
  File "renpy/text\text.py", line 1693, in set_text
  File "renpy/substitutions.py", line 270, in substitute
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 563, in vformat
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 585, in _vformat
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 646, in get_field
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 605, in get_value
  File "renpy/substitutions.py", line 228, in __getitem__
NameError: Name 'lil' is not defined.

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
JokerLeader and Sancho1969 it seems scrappy hasn't been active since may. So I wonder if one of you would be interested to make a mod for this amazing masterpiece. Just a question. Have a nice day <3

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
JokerLeader and Sancho1969 it seems scrappy hasn't been active since may. So I wonder if one of you would be interested to make a mod for this amazing masterpiece. Just a question. Have a nice day <3
Well, that's not true as he updated his Sunshine Love mod before I updated mine and that was recent. Ping him directly via his mod's thread.

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
Well, that's not true as he updated his Sunshine Love mod before I updated mine and that was recent. Ping him directly via his mod's thread.
Oh I read it that someone said he wasn't active since may 22 I guess it was an missinfo. Sorry my bad

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Oh I read it that someone said he wasn't active since may 22 I guess it was an missinfo. Sorry my bad
See here for truth. Never go on hearsay... especially 'round here.
Don't even listen to me... I might just fuck with you for the helluvit :ROFLMAO:
(j/k, I'll always let you know when I'm pulling your leg)

Last edited:

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Actually, I said the last update for this game was May 22. I get where you could make that mistake. I play other games that he has updated recently. But, we all know that shit happens IRL that prohibits people from getting to do the stuff they do. So, I hope all is well with him and he can get back to it soon.

goovraedt

Aug 5, 2017
So far, you can have all of the girls at the same time, but we don't know if in the future we will have to chose.
It is real ?!
Damn.. That mean I messed up somewhere in the past updates.; I don't have the cassandra + natasha route

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
What's the point of having a bunch of models with big tits if you're just going to clip the boobs out of every animation or when you do show them, they're stiff as cardboard. How do you have such good renders but terrible animations? o_O Seems kind of silly that the best part of your sex scenes is the still renders instead of the animations...
it's extra work to make boobs jiggly and same thing with hair and not all have time and skill to do that.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Maybe Eonor can update their port to v0.35 now:
Made a compressed Android port of My Pleasure v0.34a Elite with the walkthrough mod and incest patch included.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Links: WorkUpload -
If not, you can always submit a request on the forum for that. But I would suggest giving Eonor a chance to update their port before going elsewhere to request one, however. I've quoted and mentioned them so hopefully they'll notice and update (if they weren't already going to do so).

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Maybe Eonor can update their port to v0.35 now:

If not, you can always submit a request on the forum for that. But I would suggest giving Eonor a chance to update their port before going elsewhere to request one, however. I've quoted and mentioned them so hopefully they'll notice and update (if they weren't already going to do so).
I've been waiting for Scrappy to update his mod before I update the port. Hopefully, it'll come soon :(

3.70 star(s) 162 Votes