SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
The WT-Mod is still 0.34. Is he having issues IRL?
He doesn't update mods for days later, it's been like that for quite a while now, the last time it was a week later.

You can just use URM, it's what I do when mods are not up-to-date or there isn't one, even then I use it on top of other mods to.

Jul 11, 2017
He doesn't update mods for days later, it's been like that for quite a while now, the last time it was a week later.

You can just use URM, it's what I do when mods are not up-to-date or there isn't one, even then I use it on top of other mods to.
you heard about my sweet neighbors and the dev.

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Patch I don't believe is updated yet, if you don't see any files modified 07/XX/2023. And the one from the mod hasn't been updated in 2 or 3 versions.
The I-Patch has some files updated on 7/21/23. So it should be good to go. :>)
PS. My Old Saves do not appear to be working...

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
The I-Patch has some files updated on 7/21/23. So it should be good to go. :>)
PS. My Old Saves do not appear to be working...
The thread was updated after it was released. Last edited by a moderator: Today at 4:27 AM

i believe it's dead and he won't come back anytime soon
But why ask me? You can go to thread the last couple of pages and see a new dev is trying to resurrect it in some capacity.

jaabr

Nov 20, 2019
can someone please post the latest save, really hard to go back and replay with to many paths :) , no updated mod as well

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
let me guess old dev resigned?
:ROFLMAO:

You are asking the wrong person; I've never even heard of this game till you said something. Just by looking in the thread and their Patreon you can tell they've been gone a VERY long time, and there is a person in there wanting to restart it, you can read it yourself and decide for yourself, just go back a couple of pages and read ;)

3.70 star(s) 162 Votes