Moosica

Dec 7, 2021
I feel like the light of the game has been increased.
All images are way too bright.
Thank you for removing this light that is far too present in the whole game.
Good continuation...

OWSam000

Mar 1, 2022
The plot is finally moving forward. Wonder what the talk about between mc father and Cornell.

ScrewMe

Apr 11, 2018
The plot is finally moving forward. Wonder what the talk about between mc father and Cornell.
People have been asking for that on Discord for a pretty long time. This game had all the ingredients for the future hit, but bad angles at NSFW scenes and their decision to abandon the plot for a while slightly broke it. Instead of earning 5k+ they have 2 grand(which is still good tho).

Last edited:

trigun61

May 19, 2017
Been a minute since I've played this, why am I getting sayer 'MC' is not defined errors every time my character goes to talk. Any way to fix that with the console?

KiraJames

Dec 5, 2017
People have been asking for that on Discord for a pretty long time. This game had all the ingredients for the future hit, but bad angles at NSFW scenes and their decision to abandon the plot for a while slightly broke it. Instead of earning 5k+ they have 2 grand(which is still good).
When did they ever had 5k+? They are still on upwards projectile, so they are doing exactly what they should've been doing. And dude look, quality never mean they earn more, if you think they put more effort in they would earn more? I got a bridge in San Francisco to sell you.

Reactions: Mugen•X

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
When did they ever had 5k+? They are still on upwards projectile, so they are doing exactly what they should've been doing. And dude look, quality never mean they earn more, if you think they put more effort in they would earn more? I got a bridge in San Francisco to sell you.
What?? In your head more quality means less income? Really? Man, that means I am living a wothless life.....

• Haha
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: KiraJames and cxx

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Possibly best solution to avoid replace the original files: create a backup for the original files. If you create backup, then you have a choice to use original, or modified file(s).
This is why I always keep a copy of the original download file on an external. If a mod or patch borks things, or I don't like the way it otherwise interacts with the VN, delete the VN, unpack the download, restart.

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
0x52_URM cheats (WIP)

some mc stats/var´s

View attachment 1675802

added the missing love+ lust+; dom/sub for daphne; options under relationship -achievements screen

View attachment 1675811 View attachment 1675812 View attachment 1675798 View attachment 1675801 View attachment 1675800
*rel_love_lust.zip

gallery unlock*

View attachment 2631973 View attachment 2631974 View attachment 2631975 View attachment 2631977 View attachment 2631978 View attachment 2631979 View attachment 2631980 View attachment 2631981

*set false to true (due to the long list of persistent.unlock_ var´s the application may lag a bit)
*MyP 0x52_urm.zip
###############################################

added "normal" renpy quick menu

View attachment 1675878
*quickm.zip
################################################

extract attached file into the maingame folder (where the .exe is)
!always save before edit!

open mod with alt+m
click the little open folder icon right upper
load a .urm file

how to use : Link

Rename (nearly) everyone,watch this tut ->>

create your own "gallery" (label search) how to --> Link

i recommend always to play the game one time without cheats to understand gamemechanics

mod should work with future updates

this mod does not modify any game files

!use at own risk! - dont complain to dev´s /modder about broken saves/gamestates
(look for a updated 0x52_urm.rpa file every month or 2 at Link, thanks to 0x52
if you like the URM Mod consider support 0x52 -->
)
update

Reactions: emperorxxx

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
anyone else?

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/26.rpy", line 1238, in script
if julia_solo_pre_end:
File "game/26.rpy", line 1238, in <module>
if julia_solo_pre_end:
NameError: name 'julia_solo_pre_end' is not defined

*this coding error is from day 25 onwards

Last edited:

ScrewMe

Apr 11, 2018
Read what I've written once more, mate. "Could earn 5k+"
If you take a look at major hits in here, it's three categories - pioneer-kind of like SS who have been here forever, Unreal-based demos(Delta Zone as an exmaple) or story-driven games(BaDIK, Philly's games etc etc)
Sexual stuff and good renders may put you on the map and shoot you into that "enough to live and buy nice GPU" category, but doesn't launch you into stratosphere. Despite NSFW stuff being the big attractor, good story is the thing that people look for.

But these dudes have one great quality which a lot of developers lack: consistency. Criticize angles and plot all you want, but the updates come on time and are big enough for 1 month of work.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Been a minute since I've played this, why am I getting sayer 'MC' is not defined errors every time my character goes to talk. Any way to fix that with the console?
maybe missing something (mod or ic-patch) or dev fubared.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
MyPleasure-0.35aElite
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
Has there been some kind of bugfix update as your post and file say "0.35a" and not just "0.35"?

3.70 star(s) 162 Votes