My Pleasure [v0.35 Elite] [Tasty Pics]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -

Lentyaj

Sep 12, 2022
Dear coders, lovers of specific patches, could you create a patch (1 file) that you simply copy to the game folder and which does not replace the original developer files. I hope I didn't sound too impudent.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Dear coders, lovers of specific patches, could you create a patch (1 file) that you simply copy to the game folder and which does not replace the original developer files. I hope I didn't sound too impudent.
This might sound silly, but what if I told you that is the way it is supposed to be, and straight from the horses mouth?

If you don't want a patch the way it was meant to be done, then wait to see if the mod gets updated since it uses one file (it hasn't been in a few updates).

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

Lentyaj

Sep 12, 2022
This might sound silly, but what if I told you that is the way it is supposed to be, and straight from the horses mouth?

If you don't want a patch the way it was meant to be done, then wait to see if the mod gets updated since it uses one file (it hasn't been in a few updates).
I didn't know this, but I'm double happy that "is the way it is supposed to be". Thanks for the info.

• Hey there
Reactions: SonsOfLiberty

maankamara

Sep 16, 2017
Wait, there's a sensible way to patch this game? Then why is the main post patch one with ~50 files?

What's the "supposed way" variable I need to change?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Wait, there's a sensible way to patch this game? Then why is the main post patch one with ~50 files?

cause it needs to be added all chapters on many discussions. doesn't break game.

you can thank patreon that incest-patches are needed.

maankamara

Sep 16, 2017
cause it needs to be added all chapters on many discussions. doesn't break game.

you can thank patreon that incest-patches are needed.
Yeah, gotta love the moral police. Any sort of killing is OK but fictional love between family members is too much.

So, the patch in OP is the way to go. Not sure what the folks above my previous post were talking about then. And just to be clear I appreciate the effort to patch it. If I might suggest, it would be nice for everyone if the patch had version number attached to it so that we could avoid most of the confusion every time the game is updated but patch is not up to date yet.

xCalon

Mar 15, 2023
Possibly best solution to avoid replace the original files: create a backup for the original files. If you create backup, then you have a choice to use original, or modified file(s).

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022

It's not updated yet anyway, they never remove them when the game comes out, not sure why.

It's a guessing game is it updated or not??? When you extract the file look for "modified date".

If any of the files say modified in 07/xx/2023 it's updated, if not, it's not.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I think the game should have ended a few updates ago and dev spent time on making a new game.
should have ended shortly after all moved under same roof. now there's dream mystery and that will take some updates so .40 will be very possible.

Reactions: The_Horny_Latino

KINGKUMAR

Dec 23, 2021
Atleast 1 Julia sex sense front of her cuckold husband he watched and jerf of
And he see his wife is become turned hotwife

3.70 star(s) 162 Votes