stenctrum

May 16, 2020
Does anyone know if DEV is working on another game? On Patreon, I only saw him posting wallpapers after completing this game.
Well, they're still not done with My Pleasure. Nothing about their next game yet.
After the 0.39 update comes out, we'll take a break from work. After that, we will analyze feedback from players, bug reports, and start working on Patreon version 1.0. We want it to be finished, run smoothly, and have the best graphics we currently have. We will also need to do it on a newer version of RenPy. So we have quite a large amount of work to do. We anticipate it will take 2-3 months.

Reactions: john1230

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
GOD THIS IS THE BEST HOME WRECKER GAME I'VE PLAYED!! AND I THOUGHT THIS GAME WAS ABOUT LOVEY DOVEY SHIT!!!

HOLY FUCK !! I M NETORARING ALL THIS CUCKOLDS :KEK::KEK:
no need to yell.

mostly game is lovey dovey besides what aunt's malefriend did. mc cucks 1 guy yes but game has no ntr unless sees f-f action as ntr.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
the friends mother, cassandra, julia and haley, those 4 woman are cheating on someone by fucking with MC that is netori my friend

AND IF I WANT TO YELL, I DO SO. :poop:
besides neighbor milf no other woman or girl is in relationship.

you can yell until mods silence you.

flaviopaganini

Feb 25, 2024
help: I'm following the walkthrough and I can't get to the part where Julia calls me on the night of the day 2

I played this game a lot on Steam today to get all the achievements, and I don't remember her calling on day 2; I remember her calling on the night of day 3. For that, her love level with you has to be 6 or higher.

Great game, it was a lot of fun to unlock the achievements.

1720247130606.png

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
How does Love/Lust stats affect the game? Do you get different scenes/dialogues depending on which stat is higher?
It affects the early episodes, there are some scenes gated behind stats, but it soon gets on rails, and you forget about all that. ;)

flaviopaganini

Feb 25, 2024
Thanks, so I shoudn´t worry about the stats and just play the way I want?
There are scenes and options that only occur if you have a certain level of Lust, other scenes or options only occur if you have a certain level of Love, and there are scenes that only occur if your Lust is higher than your Love. For example, a friend asked why the Aunt didn't call the MC at night on the third day, and this scene only occurs if you have a Love level with her above 5.

But this type of check only occurs in the first half of the game. In the second half, what matters is whether you kissed or had sex with the LI to unlock scenes and options for that LI.

Reactions: BrunoReus11

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
well mom is bit old to have have babies, would been possible but low chance.
In game everything is possible + real life 60 year old woman give birth to child = of course from husband real (do research)
and game milf mom looks young 35+

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
In game everything is possible + real life 60 year old woman give birth to child = of course from husband real (do research)
and game milf mom looks young 35+
yes it's possible but unlikely and doubt she'd be ready to go through all that shit.

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
I played this game a lot on Steam today to get all the achievements, and I don't remember her calling on day 2; I remember her calling on the night of day 3. For that, her love level with you has to be 6 or higher.

Great game, it was a lot of fun to unlock the achievements.
Hi, I saw that Season 3 is not a DLC on Steam, but a standalone game. They say that you can play all the previous seasons from the Season 3 menu, is that true? Or do you have to buy the previous two seasons?

stenctrum

May 16, 2020
Hi, I saw that Season 3 is not a DLC on Steam, but a standalone game. They say that you can play all the previous seasons from the Season 3 menu, is that true? Or do you have to buy the previous two seasons?
That's not true. S3 does not include S1 and S2 content. You have to buy all 3 seasons.

• Sad
Reactions: PickerLewd

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
That's not true. S3 does not include S1 and S2 content. You have to buy all 3 seasons.
Thank you (y), I forgot to check the Forum and it's all explained there, I was confused by the following instruction on the main page:
"Launch the standalone Season 3 app. Select "Play Season 1 & 2" from the Main Menu, go through the content of these seasons and immediately start playing Season 3 (Note: in this case, the Season 1 & 2 content will be visually marked, as the standalone Season 3 app actually contains all of the Season 1 & 2 content)."

3.70 star(s) 162 Votes