Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
they had a sister/sister one thats also against the rules
It's not against the rules without the patch. MC's Mum is Step-mum, and not related blood related to Aunt, so no Sister/Sister. You can safely threesome away. Without the patch, the aunt is still the Mum of the cousin, so no mother/daughter threesome. If the threesome is incest with AND without the patch, is a no go. ;)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
It's not against the rules without the patch. MC's Mum is Step-mum, and not related blood related to Aunt, so no Sister/Sister. You can safely threesome away. Without the patch, the aunt is still the Mum of the cousin, so no mother/daughter threesome. If the threesome is incest with AND without the patch, is a no go. ;)
well............. ummm............... apparently you haven't heard that devs are responsible on 3rd party patches too. :p

yes it is stupid patreon rule.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bloodguard

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
well............. ummm............... apparently you haven't heard that devs are responsible on 3rd party patches too. :p

yes it is stupid patreon rule.
ummmm......no they are not.
Doesn't change anything about what I said either. Maybe read it again?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
ummmm......no they are not.
Doesn't change anything about what I said either. Maybe read it again?
yes they are if patreon hasn't changed rules lately (doubt it).

also patreon wants access to discord if devs have 1 in that case that there's ic fanmade pics.

• Haha
Reactions: Bloodguard

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
I have a question about the iPatch. Did they change it or something? I thought Cornell was just the best friend of the dead uncle. Now he is the MC's dad's brother. Am I missing something here? Just curious. Thanks!

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
I have a question about the iPatch. Did they change it or something? I thought Cornell was just the best friend of the dead uncle. Now he is the MC's dad's brother. Am I missing something here? Just curious. Thanks!
The Ipatch linked on the OP did not work for my game. The one you find if you click link for Scrappy's WT-mod worked though. Don't use the mod if you have Steam version, it breaks your game, but the ipatch works fine with Steam. (y)

Reactions: Talmadge

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
The Ipatch linked on the OP did not work for my game. The one you find if you click link for Scrappy's WT-mod worked though. Don't use the mod if you have Steam version, it breaks your game, but the ipatch works fine with Steam. (y)
Yeah. I prefer Scrappy's work. So that's the one I use. I could swear that Cornell was just the best friend of the dead husband and not the blood uncle of the MC. So it was a bit of a missunderstanding on my part when he called the MC's father his brother.

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Yeah. I prefer Scrappy's work. So that's the one I use. I could swear that Cornell was just the best friend of the dead husband and not the blood uncle of the MC. So it was a bit of a missunderstanding on my part when he called the MC's father his brother.
That's a bit strange. In my game he is not blood-uncle, as the Mum and Aunt are sisters, and I think it would mention if two brothers married two sisters, right? :unsure:
Maybe the patch got confused?
I think in the non-patched version he is MC's uncle, as his girlfriend and the MC's Stepmom are just friends and not related.
I don't remember him being actual uncle in the game I played. Do you have Steam version? Did you verify the files, or remember to install the patch for season 3?

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
That's a bit strange. In my game he is not blood-uncle, as the Mum and Aunt are sisters, and I think it would mention if two brothers married two sisters, right? :unsure:
Maybe the patch got confused?
I think in the non-patched version he is MC's uncle, as his girlfriend and the MC's Stepmom are just friends and not related.
I don't remember him being actual uncle in the game I played. Do you have Steam version? Did you verify the files, or remember to install the patch for season 3?
Just started the first season on Steam. The patch does make Julia and Cassie sisters. But Cornell asks the MC how his brother is doing. That's what threw me. Maybe Scrappy, or whomever made his Ipatch, didn't catch that.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Huh? It works fine.

You can't use the official patch and mod together.

The patch in the OP is official.

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Huh? It works fine.

You can't use the official patch and mod together.

The patch in the OP is official.
The patch on the OP does not work for Steam version, that's what I was saying. The WT-mod also breaks the Steam version and borks your achievements, but the Ipatch on that page, by itself, works fine with Steam. Only patch I've found that works with Steam version of this game. (y)

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Well Not my Pleasure ending :HideThePain:
MC Marrying his Mom and having Honeymoon sex would be best ending + Pregnancy pic :love:(y)
Or Marry Mom and Aunt (y)
Or Harem Marriage (y) after so many fucks this would be the real ending :LOL:(y)

3.70 star(s) 161 Votes