Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Elite Game with BUG's in the end of chapter is anoying =One positive thing Daphne sex ---Expecting no bug and Sex with Milf Julia + Lori + Milf Mom :giggle: :giggle:(y) prob with take more 4 updates to see ...:cool:(y)

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Well that's why it's called extra scene. Mostly a fanservice. Hopefully, the blueball will end soon. And please don't lock me with only one LI.
It's a romance based date sim type based on points coupled with the lack of harem tag.

Chances are you'll be locked to one.

There are already hints that at least one of the women hates cheats but regardless, games like this never offer enough points to get far with everyone and you usually have to pick one over another in certain places.

Jun 11, 2019
Elite Game with BUG's in the end of chapter is anoying =One positive thing Daphne sex ---Expecting no bug and Sex with Milf Julia + Lori + Milf Mom :giggle: :giggle:(y) prob with take more 4 updates to see ...:cool:(y)
have ntr in this game? I prefer not to play if I have

Medak

Oct 11, 2019
Are there literally no choices for us to make in this update( day 6)? I mean the game started with a couple of insignificant choices in the beginning, but the more you play, you have less and less control over the story. At this point it's more like I'm watching someone's life then play the game.

WINTEX

May 26, 2017
It honestly doesn't matter. I prefer to play it without incest.
Its just that i want to play the game as it ment to be, because when i play otherwise, sometime some idiotic things occur in the game. Like "Oh, no, we're roommates, we can't do that!" or "No, we can't, i'm your Landlady". For example, Freeloading family is kinda dumb if you play with patch, cause one of the main girl is Step-Sister and in the end
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So my question is, is incest patch here i s "unofficial" official or official unnofficial.

Reactions: Qwerfy

darth_hiruma

Jan 13, 2020
It's a romance based date sim type based on points coupled with the lack of harem tag.

Chances are you'll be locked to one.

There are already hints that at least one of the women hates cheats but regardless, games like this never offer enough points to get far with everyone and you usually have to pick one over another in certain places.
I'm fine with choosing but I hope it's not gonna go halfway house only emily.

Reactions: QoSKitty
3.70 star(s) 161 Votes