ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I can only say here that this isn't something good i think if the player wants more but suddenly for him the update comes to its end, and i personally would be happy if i could make like 100 renders every day and have a bigger updates every time. But i can only make like 20-30 renders in a day. And to do that i have to spend about 12 hours in front of my pc. With no days off, just every day, 7 days a week, to be able to release an update in 30 days.
oh man please don't get me wrong this game is pretty cool .... i didn't mean anything bad at all ... just the opposite in fact ... (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
I'm usually all for having as many choices as possible, but in this update, the story didn't really needed to have more. Maybe some could've been squeezed in during the game with the girls, but that's all. Nothing really happened in regards of story where it was a must to make a choice.
yeah, and that is the problem - when the story doesnt need choices - either the update is too damn short, or the game turns to be no-choices-kn. (i dont count those games filled with fake choices/branches, as this game has potential to be one of the best for sure)

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
yeah, and that is the problem - when the story doesnt need choices - either the update is too damn short, or the game turns to be no-choices-kn. (i dont count those games filled with fake choices/branches, as this game has potential to be one of the best for sure)
I don't see it that gloomy just now. This was an update that was relied on your previous choices, and were more of an informative one, with you finding more about Lori's dad, something that's essential in going forward. Surely, if the tendency would continue for a while, I'd say the same, but having a "break" between 5-6 update is fine in my book.

Steppen Wolf

Dec 21, 2019
Hi guys.

Do I need to put ipatch in the game?

And if the answer is yes, do i need to replace the whole "game" folder inside the game, for the "game" folder inside de ipatch file?

Cheers !

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
This game has such amazing renders. The women are amazing to look at, Barbara, Julia, Daphne, Lori are all gorgeous. However, I am getting frustrated at how little lewd content there is for any of them except Daphne. I want Barbara to wrap her legs around the MC and get fucked hard... Feels like it's going to be a long while before that happens.

Really wish the player had a choice to skip the extra/bonus content since it isn't part of the actual game.

Reactions: Qmil679

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
I like the game, but I am never a fan of "extra content" or dream sex as the main lewdness in a game. Unless the game is purely about dreams.

It just feels tacked on for the sake of giving something early. Also the dreams are gated by choices, which feels extremely weird.

I am mainly meaning the scenes that aren't with the mysterious dream girl. The ones that throw the normal characters into the dream to give sex with them to the game.

I just click through those, because they feel like they have no use to the plot and wanting the first sex act with these characters to be non dream related. However I am supposing they will in the end be important and I won't understand anything because of it.

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Really like this game but why oh why do you have to have Barbara around to get any content with Lori ?? I hope this isn't going to be the case for the future. I'm only interested in a Lori path and not interested in sharing/threesome with barbara. I hope this isn't going to be the case in the future as it would be a shame.

Edit= Never mind just did a quick skip through without having any interaction with barbara slamming the door in her face and still FORCED to watch lori french kiss Barbara. What is the point in building up love/lust points with Lori if your forced into this path even with no points with barbara fuck it. Sorry hate forced content for a story progression making all your previous choices and point system non invoid like this, kind of makes all the points and choices worthless. Like I said sorry and this is just my opinion and others will have their own, it's sad to see it go this way especially if you have no interest in barbara, isn't that what the choices are for and what character you like.

Last edited:

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
It would be nice if Julia came to her senses and threw her partner completely out of the house and her life. I don't know why she's still with him, she doesn't love him, it's not good between them.

Reactions: Mormont

despot444

Mar 10, 2018
I found gem, a gem where girls in it are not "lady deathstrike" for that I thank you devs. It will be bonus point for review.

Reactions: Mormont

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I was kind of expecting a bit more when they were looking around the abandoned place I wonder if that was just a one-off thing for the story or will it be brought back up again?

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
[QUOTE = "TastyPics, publicação: 2777982, membro: 1335652"]
Olá a todos! Esperamos que você goste de jogar o jogo! Se você encontrar algum erro ou algum erro nos textos - não se apresse em deixar o jogo do lado. Somos uma equipe pequena e fazemos o melhor que podemos. Por favor, reporte bugs em mensagens privadas ou no Discord. Vamos tentar consertar-los ou o mais rápido possível. Muito Obrigado!
[/ CITAR]

parece não colocar em português no começo
I can see you are new here, so you probably did not know that the forum rules require an English translation when posting in a foreign language.

3.70 star(s) 161 Votes