ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
o.k. i'll try to be a nice guy here and say DEV. i fucking hate you for this cliffhanger :ROFLMAO::LOL::love::LOL::ROFLMAO:

Loys

Game Developer
Oct 19, 2018
o.k. i'll try to be a nice guy here and say DEV. i fucking hate you for this cliffhanger :ROFLMAO::LOL::love::LOL::ROFLMAO:
Then the end of each update can be called a cliffhanger. Even if the update has a lot of new images and animations, and it took only 30 days to develop it. How can an update be released in such a way that its end is not a cliffhanger if the game is not completed yet?

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Then the end of each update can be called a cliffhanger. Even if the update has a lot of new images and animations, and it took only 30 days to develop it. How can an update be released in such a way that its end is not a cliffhanger if the game is not completed yet?
hmm idk .. just always thought of these updates that leaves a person wanting more from the endings .. like this one .. would be considered a cliffhanger .. does the MC get anything else or does he not ;)

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Quite easy, just don't end it on a highly dramatic story point.

If you end an update on people going to sleep it's not a cliffhanger.

Loys

Game Developer
Oct 19, 2018
hmm idk .. just always thought of these updates that leaves a person wanting more from the endings .. like this one .. would be considered a cliffhanger .. does the MC get anything else or does he not ;)
I can only say here that this isn't something good i think if the player wants more but suddenly for him the update comes to its end, and i personally would be happy if i could make like 100 renders every day and have a bigger updates every time. But i can only make like 20-30 renders in a day. And to do that i have to spend about 12 hours in front of my pc. With no days off, just every day, 7 days a week, to be able to release an update in 30 days.

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Rebirth does that all the time and they feel like cliffhanger nonetheless.
That's because there is an undercurrent of big things going on in Rebirth. It has a lot going on even though it doesn't show it all. Seems a lot of people have it in for them and we still don't know the origins of the MC's sire.

I haven't felt an overarching mega deep plot in this one yet.

I really enjoy it but it doesn't have the element of danger Rebirth has.

2 entirely different plots though.

Loys

Game Developer
Oct 19, 2018
Quite easy, just don't end it on a highly dramatic story point.

If you end an update on people going to sleep it's not a cliffhanger.
Well, 0.4 ended when the characters went to sleep. But still that was called a cliffhanger. I would like to do more scenes for 0.4 at that time, but that way the update couldn't be released in May.

Reactions: Ghostly

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Well, 0.4 ended when the characters went to sleep. But still that was called a cliffhanger. I would like to do more scenes for 0.4 at that time, but that way the update couldn't be released in May.
In a way it's a compliment, you leave people wanting more.

You can't do anymore than you do but that's not a bad thing. If people are left wanting more they will keep coming back.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Because the overall story is still ongoing, but it ended with them going to sleep on a calm note, not cutting half of a currently running action, or suddenly drop in a plot twist/point that creates tension on the spot.

For example in 0.4.:

- MC takes up Daphne to her bed, goes back to sleep, update ends. No cliffhanger because everything ended as far as the day concerned, other than the overall plot, nothing immediate to look forward as the next update begins.

- MC takes up Daphne to her bed, they are at a somewhat compromising position at the moment when Julia steps in and asks: "What?" and that's how the update ends. Now there's a cliffhanger, because the very last action was something that created tension on the spot, and won't have a resolution until the next update begins, which will resolve that situation as a first thing.

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
Sorry but whoever created incest patch for this game it should be done much more precisely because the current incest patch, even though it seems to change some people's relationship with the MC, still so many dialogues are pointless when, for example the MC mom is still only treated as his father's girlfriend in many dialogues, the same applies to Julia's boyfriend, Julia seems to be the MC mom's sister and his aunt, but Cornell according to the dialogues is his father's brother which I think is terribly confusing and a little pointless in the whole story.

Reactions: EZ8lt

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Its just that i want to play the game as it ment to be, because when i play otherwise, sometime some idiotic things occur in the game. Like "Oh, no, we're roommates, we can't do that!" or "No, we can't, i'm your Landlady". For example, Freeloading family is kinda dumb if you play with patch, cause one of the main girl is Step-Sister and in the end
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So my question is, is incest patch here i s "unofficial" official or official unnofficial.
I have no idea.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
If anyone is looking for my walkthrough it's been re-added as fan made to the OP! Just FYI.
Looks like I am going to need it because the only thing remotely lewd that I am seeing is the damn unskippable "bonus content" and dreams. But then maybe this game doesn't have much in the way of lewdness if we don't want to touch the milf next door.

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Looks like I am going to need it because the only thing remotely lewd that I am seeing is the damn unskippable "bonus content" and dreams. But then maybe this game doesn't have much in the way of lewdness if we don't want to touch the milf next door.
It will take you to the promised land. :)

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
man, those sex-animations are just scene killers, a complete disaster imo - plain and simple!
the only way it could make a sense, its if dev plans to recycle/reuse them.:BootyTime:
otherwise great scenes and fantastic renders are abrupted and ruined with those "highlights".
yep, and a bit more choices wouldnt harm, otherwise it could slip to just another boring kn.;)

Reactions: Deamate

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
man, those sex-animations are just scene killers, a complete disaster imo - plain and simple!
the only way it could make a sense, its if dev plans to recycle/reuse them.:BootyTime:
otherwise great scenes and fantastic renders are abrupted and ruined with those "highlights".
yep, and a bit more choices wouldnt harm, otherwise it could slip to just another boring kn.;)
I'm usually all for having as many choices as possible, but in this update, the story didn't really needed to have more. Maybe some could've been squeezed in during the game with the girls, but that's all. Nothing really happened in regards of story where it was a must to make a choice.

3.70 star(s) 161 Votes