moriks

May 31, 2017
Maybe I'm dumb and I'm doing something wrong but I keep getting a "thank you for playing" screen after the second day. I extracted the images to confirm I have a whole lot more content to do. Same thing with 5.0 and 5.1, is there a bug with new games? if so can I get a save at the beginning of the 3rd day?

Last edited:

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Maybe I'm dumb and I'm doing something wrong but I keep getting a "thank you for playing" screen after the second day. I extracted the images to confirm I have a whole lot more content to do. Same thing with 5.0 and 5.1, is there a bug with new games? if so can I get a save at the beginning of the 3rd day?
Are you using an old mod or incest patch on those saves that was not updated to current version of the game? That is the most common reason for faults like that.

moriks

May 31, 2017
Are you using an old mod or incest patch on those saves that was not updated to current version of the game? That is the most common reason for faults like that.
I did at first but I just re-did a whole run without mods and I still reach the same point...

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Compressed version pls
What for, to play on Russian or Portuguese?
The only new thing added, apart "a few minor bugs fixed" (i didnt find any in my playthrough), is that translation.
Thats only a few script files, ie a small update patch, not larger than 1mb probably.
So v0.5 is full game right ?
a complete update, yep.
anyway, here is a small update patch attached, you could test it and see if it works with both languages. (unrar into GAME/ and overwrite)
cheers

Last edited:
Reactions: Alexis_1

Jenson143

Dec 8, 2017
What for, to play on Russian or Portuguese?
The only new thing added, apart "a few minor bugs fixed" (i didnt find any in my playthrough), is that translation.
Thats only a few script files, ie a small update patch, not larger than 1mb probably.

Crexox1337

Sep 12, 2019
Hi, I saw the bdsm, male domination and female domination tag in the thread. Are those kinks implemented yet?
I'm kinda sceptical sorry, because I saw some posts which claimed there is no bdsm content.

darth_hiruma

Jan 13, 2020
Yes. 0.5.1 is a hotfix.
Hi, I saw the bdsm, male domination and female domination tag in the thread. Are those kinks implemented yet?
I'm kinda sceptical sorry, because I saw some posts which claimed there is no bdsm content.
No bdsm yet. There's soft male dom and femdom with a girl so far.

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
Just started playing this game for the 1st time.
Based on playing for just a few hours & taking a look at the walkthrough, it seems you mainly have to choose which character said points go to.
My question is based on people that have played whole game, do we know if there will be a harem path or mainly focused on like 1-2 characters based on 1 play through?

L0MBR0

Jan 19, 2020
It would be nice if Julia came to her senses and threw her partner completely out of the house and her life. I don't know why she's still with him, she doesn't love him, it's not good between them.
Yeah she really deserves better. I usually hate the "horny meddling aunt" in VN's like The Visit and My New Family. Julia is the complete opposite and someone I really want to pursue romantically. There are two paths with her but I personally think she deserves to be loved.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Yeah she really deserves better. I usually hate the "horny meddling aunt" in VN's like The Visit and My New Family. Julia is the complete opposite and someone I really want to pursue romantically. There are two paths with her but I personally think she deserves to be loved.
As for Aunt from My New Family, I like her. But not very much with Aunt from The Visit, I don't like women with short hair (She looks like a guy except for her big.. "details")
I'm just waiting here for a moment until it finally gets to the bed scene between MC and her and then I'll be fulfilled. Even though her daughter is pretty and likes her, I prefer milf's. :D

3.70 star(s) 161 Votes