PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
I see the incest patch doesn't work. The MC keeps calling his mom Cassandra after he gets back from his aunt's house. To be honest the incest tag doesn't really apply. If I knew more about Ren'Py and coding I would go into the game and change the values, but I would probably just screw the game up.

Last edited:

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
I see the incest patch doesn't work. The MC keeps calling his mom Cassandra after he gets back from his aunt's house. To be honest the incest tag doesn't really apply. If I knew more about Ren'Py and coding I would go into the game and change the values, but I would probably just screw the game up.
Use the Scrappy Mod and patch on the OP. :coffee:

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
Use the Scrappy Mod and patch on the OP. :coffee:
I did, but there are quite a few scenes where the MC keeps calling her Cassandra instead of Mom. The first time is when he gets back home with Lori and calls her Cassandra. Second time they are in the car going to the lawyer and the same thing happens. I even re-copied the "game" folder for the patch and it doesn't seem to change anything. It even happens when he talks to her on the phone when he is at Lori's house.

The only thing I can think of is there's a missing line in the script file for the patch or something extra that doesn't belong. Here's a screenshot I took about the issue with the patch.

Last edited:
Reactions: shortbed40comic

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
I did, but there are quite a few scenes where the MC keeps calling her Cassandra instead of Mom. The first time is when he gets back home with Lori and calls her Cassandra. Second time they are in the car going to the lawyer and the same thing happens. I even re-copied the "game" folder for the patch and it doesn't seem to change anything. It even happens when he talks to her on the phone when he is at Lori's house.

The only thing I can think of is there's a missing line in the script file for the patch or something extra that doesn't belong.
I've never had that problem.

Are you sure you're using both the Scrappy WT Mod and the Scrappy In Patch? Both on his page via the OP link. :coffee:

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
I figured out the problem. I'm using the link for the other patch on the main page instead of the scrappy one. I'm so stupid.
I thought so.

You're not the first to be doing that. It doesn't work very well and Scrappy's is far better and rarely has any issues. Enjoy. :coffee:

Metal Panic

Jun 5, 2023
This is season 2.
I think it's Season 3.

Since I own/finished both Season 1 and 2 already on Steam. The recent update for this is

v0.38 Elite
  • Added Days 30-36
  • 430 images
  • 10 animations

So, 30-36 should be the first 6 days or so of Season 3, while the last update before that had

v0.37 Elite
  • Added Day 28 (part 2) & Day 29
  • 289 images
  • 46 animations
being for Season 2? Eh, just waiting on Season 3 for Steam lol. Hate that I have to use a patch for it though. While other Devs let you edit the relationships and such in their games on Steam.

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
.37 had only 2 in-game days with 46 animations
vs
.38 has a whopping 6 in-game days, but only 10 animations? [and most are simply repeats right?, maybe just different dialogue/sequence]

That is an insanely huge drop in quality and quantity :(

ps. i'm working on a new rela mod, to add missing characters. already made the various images for it, just need to get layout looking good. [its clean and easy, just takes time] [[also going to edit some sex scenes sequences, dialogue, and ending.]]

Alphwmalw

Dec 31, 2020
So I need some help. I just downloaded .38, but when I run the game, it opens as a black screen. I can't seem to see anything. I've deleted it and done a clean reinstall but for some reason I keep running into the same issue. Can anyone help me with this?

Update: Managed to get it fixed. It seems like I had it set to "force Angle/DirectX Renderer". Somehow managed to get off of that

Last edited:

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
So I need some help. I just downloaded .38, but when I run the game, it opens as a black screen. I can't seem to see anything. I've deleted it and done a clean reinstall but for some reason I keep running into the same issue. Can anyone help me with this?

Update: Managed to get it fixed. It seems like I had it set to "force Angle/DirectX Renderer". Somehow managed to get off of that
Update your video driver will probably solve your problem

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I thought so.

You're not the first to be doing that. It doesn't work very well and Scrappy's is far better and rarely has any issues. Enjoy. :coffee:
The one in the OP is an official one in this thread, and is updated and doesn't work with the mod as they overwrite the same files.

The official works fine, the other one hasn't been updated in a while, and there were dialogue changes as well in the last couple of updates.

JKRollin'

Dec 3, 2021
the phrases like "like mother like son" , "sorry,it was stronger than me" are all over the dialogues... :unsure: :D

JKRollin'

Dec 3, 2021
this VN is wholesome and funny as shit sometimes.and i personally think MC needs to make cassandra jealous by spending time together with julia like handholding,hugging all the time,laughing together and cassandra needs to realizes why can't she have them as well? so she doesn't always think this feelings for MC is not appropriate Or making excuses, plot needs to be interesting and smart,(just a suggestion ;)) also PARANORMAL tag is needed for this VN because dream sequences ( Mc and cassandra's dreams being shared with)conducted by Lilly? :whistle: (y)

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 158 Votes
!-- Place this before closing the element (if you have multiple ads, place it only once). -->