Lumi24

Mar 21, 2022
How do I get this scene? I'm always at 7 love and 3 lust points before it, are there certain triggers?

McBenji

Jan 25, 2022
Hey, I dont get any scenes with julia. When I look in the gallery there are many scenes in the beginning that I didnt get. I dont know why because I followed the walktrough mod. Does anyone maybe know why this is?

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
Hey, I dont get any scenes with julia. When I look in the gallery there are many scenes in the beginning that I didnt get. I dont know why because I followed the walktrough mod. Does anyone maybe know why this is?
Because, somewhere early in the game, you didn't follow the WT mod.

Or, depending on the scenes, you aren't getting a variation that is with someone else in it, or is a solo version of something - depends on the path you've chosen. Why I always play multiple paths.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: cxx

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
Will the rela.rpy ever get updated to include Natasha, Vanessa, and Lillian? (and others I may have missed)

McBenji

Jan 25, 2022
Because, somewhere early in the game, you didn't follow the WT mod.

Or, depending on the scenes, you aren't getting a variation that is with someone else in it, or is a solo version of something - depends on the path you've chosen. Why I always play multiple paths.
Do you mean the lust / love choices? Because I always choose the green option from the walktrough.

Caeir

Jul 26, 2020
Unfortunately, you need to focus on either all Love or all Lust until you get around 10 or 12 points in order to get the dedicated scenes. The choice later on determines the point of view certain scenes take. Example: Lust at the pool when the uncle finds out about you an Julia, Julia shows herself to be giving MC a BJ. In the Love route, she's hidden and he's told she's inside somewhere. Aside from that, most scenes are the same art with just different conversations. I recommend the Lust route, it fits better with banging all the women simultaneously.

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
I see the incest patch doesn't work. The MC keeps calling his mom Cassandra after he gets back from his aunt's house. To be honest the incest tag doesn't really apply. If I knew more about Ren'Py and coding I would go into the game and change the values, but I would probably just screw the game up.

Last edited:

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
I see the incest patch doesn't work. The MC keeps calling his mom Cassandra after he gets back from his aunt's house. To be honest the incest tag doesn't really apply. If I knew more about Ren'Py and coding I would go into the game and change the values, but I would probably just screw the game up.
Use the Scrappy Mod and patch on the OP. :coffee:

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
Use the Scrappy Mod and patch on the OP. :coffee:
I did, but there are quite a few scenes where the MC keeps calling her Cassandra instead of Mom. The first time is when he gets back home with Lori and calls her Cassandra. Second time they are in the car going to the lawyer and the same thing happens. I even re-copied the "game" folder for the patch and it doesn't seem to change anything. It even happens when he talks to her on the phone when he is at Lori's house.

The only thing I can think of is there's a missing line in the script file for the patch or something extra that doesn't belong. Here's a screenshot I took about the issue with the patch.

Last edited:
Reactions: shortbed40comic

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
I did, but there are quite a few scenes where the MC keeps calling her Cassandra instead of Mom. The first time is when he gets back home with Lori and calls her Cassandra. Second time they are in the car going to the lawyer and the same thing happens. I even re-copied the "game" folder for the patch and it doesn't seem to change anything. It even happens when he talks to her on the phone when he is at Lori's house.

The only thing I can think of is there's a missing line in the script file for the patch or something extra that doesn't belong.
I've never had that problem.

Are you sure you're using both the Scrappy WT Mod and the Scrappy In Patch? Both on his page via the OP link. :coffee:

3.70 star(s) 162 Votes