BRaider2020

Apr 25, 2020
its the last label i have
View attachment 3372279
normal pages have 256 scenes, current max is unlock_256
holidays pages have 26 scenes, holiday_26 max counter for now
elites scenes are 41, elite_41 should be current max
xmas scenes are 12, xmas_12 is current max

I just noticed where can we see those xmas scenes??? game gallery shows only normal, holidays and elite ones.

Last edited:

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Man ET is really trying to turn this into a Harem Reverse aren't they? (Different from a reverse harem)
By Harem Reverse I mean: Spend the whole game with the harem and then at the end they force you to make to a decision between them.

OWSam000

Mar 1, 2022
Man ET is really trying to turn this into a Harem Reverse aren't they? (Different from a reverse harem)
By Harem Reverse I mean: Spend the whole game with the harem and then at the end they force you to make to a decision between them.
Hell no, if he really did that without creating a harem ending/ open ending for possible season 3, it will be definitely a disappointment.

• Haha
Reactions: Dyhart

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Hell no, if he really did that without creating a harem ending/ open ending for possible season 3, it will be definitely a disappointment.
The last 3 updates, all of them keep talking about "when this ends" and talking about where they're going and inviting the MC to go with them. There is no talk of staying together. From what I piece together you have the following options:
Cassandra solo
Cassandra (with Natasha as a hook up)
Lilly (you don't get the second sex scene with her unless you just choose only her instead of the threesome)
Julia solo
Lori and Babs
Lori solo
Barbara solo
Daphne solo
Haley and Vanessa
Haley solo

No Harem.

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
That's not really what I wanted to hear when I was thinking about playing this again after several updates of a hiatus.
lol

Probably won't sway me....but the only way I can see it being that way logically is if he never talked about being with any of the other women so they all think she is the only one. And then he gets caught and "omg you're dating all of us?? no you have to choose" ....But I vaguely remember a threesome so that's doubtful.

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
did dev said anything about how much more updates left for the game? narrative wise looks like everything is closing in for the end, wouldn't be surprised if ~0.40 will be final

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
further reflecting, you might get Cassandra on the Lily path after all that talk about Cass not being upset if the MC was banging his girlfriend in the house while staying with her. So similarly to Natasha. But pretty much every other character is probably not going to be involved in that.

Haley and Vanessa live in the same town as Julia, Julia seems to not want to share, but does so begrudgingly. Lori and Babs will be moving near their College. Daphne is going overseas.

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
I am still in early of game is animations get better or no cuse scenes animations are so simple
No, the animations are still pretty terrible. Unless you like "artistic" shots of backs and butts, and lots of close-ups of genitals smashing together. Renders, gorgeous, animations, not so good. :poop:
I don't think there are any boob physics in any of the lewd scenes either. I have not played for a while though, so maybe they have improved? :unsure:

al.shm

May 31, 2020
No, the animations are still pretty terrible. Unless you like "artistic" shots of backs and butts, and lots of close-ups of genitals smashing together. Renders, gorgeous, animations, not so good. :poop:
I don't think there are any boob physics in any of the lewd scenes either. I have not played for a while though, so maybe they have improved? :unsure:
yes I saw that to game is perfect in every thing except animations if he cant creat a good animation he can hire someone to do this

Reactions: Bloodguard

sgenter

Dec 8, 2021
Hi, got this error message which appears to be a new global variable not set before Ver0.38:
(would be nice if the Console was unlocked to be able to set the Global Var to True.)

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/34.rpy", line 79, in script
if julia_solo_pre_end:
File "game/34.rpy", line 79, in <module>
if julia_solo_pre_end:
NameError: name 'julia_solo_pre_end' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/34.rpy", line 79, in script
if julia_solo_pre_end:
File "F:\AVN\MyPleasure-0.38-Elite\renpy\ast.py", line 1832, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "F:\AVN\MyPleasure-0.38-Elite\renpy\python.py", line 2059, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "F:\AVN\MyPleasure-0.38-Elite\renpy\python.py", line 2052, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/34.rpy", line 79, in <module>
if julia_solo_pre_end:
NameError: name 'julia_solo_pre_end' is not defined

yuumi446

Sep 11, 2020
Yes, you are correct, needs update with each version, and if you use the old one you do not see the new content.

Patch update takes a few hours, to a day, maybe two at max.
I applied the patch (the lastest one from this forum 0.38) correctly, but is it just me or does the patch stop different in game days. At the begining of the game when cassandra showed up her name tag would be Mom, and later (by day 9) it turned back to cassandra and all aspects of mentioning their type of relationship seemed to vanish. Same with mentioning the Aunt or cousin relationship (those seemed to vanish in around day 8 or 7). I dont know if this is intented within the patch but if so it seems a bit pointless for it to exist in the first place. I havent finished all the content from the begining to lastest update, and dont know if this is a recurring thing in the later chapters. But i just wanna know if im doing somehting wrong or it was just written this way. I would appreciate any insight, thanks.

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Updated my compressed Android port of My Pleasure Elite with Scrappy's walkthrough mod and incest patch included to v0.38.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Links: -

3.70 star(s) 161 Votes