Jul 16, 2017
Does anyone else experience messages that the window "doesnt responding" and after a while the game freezes for some amount of time and then it works again?I have this issue for some time now!Any help?thanx in advance!

ScrewMe

Apr 11, 2018
I just noticed there is a lust stat opposite a love stat.... So I guess that is the corruption part of the story. If the Females have High Lust and low Love stats it affects the females. "shrug",
I remember having a few exchanges with Loys and Forefinger on Discord some time ago. If my memory serves me right, the original plan was to have differences in Love/Lust routes(as you can see in scenes early on), but due to update schedule(it was one update per month - one of the best schedules from any devs in here) stuff like this was gotten rid of.
At this point, it's a kinetic VN with cosmetic "Fuck/Don't Fuck" choices.

But if you ask me about some kind of canon and what fits characters the best - it's Julia love/Cassandra lust.

Also, why some games bring on new LI or postpone sex until the very end of the game?
Because if you don't have a story which can take your mind off NSFW narrative, then pre-sex updates are the ones where tension is the biggest - the expectations are at max and LI makes that final leap from "NO", "Maybe somewhere in the future, but still no" to "I wish I could say yes" and that final "YES".
The prime of this game was Cassandra falling for MC. The story was thrown out the window at that point, but there was chemistry. Now there's none of that, imo - story, despite their efforts to revive it, is irrelevant and scenes with LIs are just fucking for the sake of fucking. Oh, and threesomes.

Last edited:
Reactions: Loys

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Daphne has a mistress?, is there supernatural in this story?. Is the mistress a Vampire or a succubus or just a Dominatrix?

LaShou23

Oct 9, 2023
Also, why some games bring on new LI or postpone sex until the very end of the game?
Because if you don't have a story which can take your mind off NSFW narrative, then pre-sex updates are the ones where tension is the biggest - the expectations are at max and LI makes that final leap from "NO", "Maybe somewhere in the future, but still no" to "I wish I could say yes" and that final "YES".
The prime of this game was Cassandra falling for MC. The story wasthrown out he window at that point, but there was chemistry. Now there's none of that, imo - story, despite their efforts to revive it, is irrelevant and scenes with LIs are just fucking for the sake of fucking. Oh, and threesomes.
I agree 100% should have ended a long time ago.

BRaider2020

Apr 25, 2020
only a gallery unlocker, all versions compatible

this works in pc version, can't test in other systems.

For more then this you need to wait for scrappy mod to update for each new version.

EDIT:
Updated to latest version v0.39 (complete version)
I see that future versions will only focus on bug fixes if they need.
It will be compatible to future versions if gallery code doesn't change too much

Last edited:

OWSam000

Mar 1, 2022
I miss the Lilian scene. Much choose the wrong choice in previous update. :FacePalm:

Update: Need to solo Lillian in previous sex scene instead of threesome with Cass and Lillian. Weird variable setting. Is it a bug or intended?

Last edited:

Metal Panic

Jun 5, 2023
If you don't play the harem build it doesn't make any sense.
And you'll still need to replay the game following a single route or so to get every scene the game has to offer.

The Dev should just rework the choices, especially the ones in Season 1. Season 1 has a point system, Season 2 doesn't. I hate inconsistences like that. I guess the Dev didn't make any scenes without the aunt offering sex to the MC out of nowhere and mentioning fucking the MC/MC has been fucking her etc

I do love the renders/scenes and such, but the choices/inconsistences need work. If the MC isn't having sex with a LI, make sure the LI knows it, unless she's a psycho.

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
Hi, made a Unofficial Android Port with scrappy MultiMods:

My Pleasure 0.37 Elite:
Mega (394 Mo)

If it say "Warning Unknown Developer" you must allow "download from unknown source" in your settings or just install it anyway.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

I'm new into this so if you are experiencing some problem please pm me and i will look into it or if you have any idea on how to made my ports better i'm all hears.
do you plan to update your port?

Strajder

Nov 26, 2018
It's pretty lame update and at top of that cassandra scene is completely recycled, it's a same scene as the first sex scene with her. :rolleyes:

3.70 star(s) 161 Votes