Juicer97

Jun 2, 2022
Good models for the younger women but the milfs all look the same and have meh looking models (in my opinion). And the game focuses too much on them, time to stop giving this another look. Anyway the renders look good but the models get annoying to look at after some time.

• Sad
Reactions: onefingersalute

LionHeart131

May 23, 2018
Are the sex scene angles any better in recent updates? I stopped playing a while back because the angles were just weird to me. I like seeing the woman's face/reactions during sex and not a random close up on their foot/tits/butt at random times

• Red Heart
Reactions: Bloodguard

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
MyPleasure-0.38Elite
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

• Red Heart
Reactions: buktccbfc71

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
needs to be updated, iirc.
edit: in fact, I'm pretty sure if you apply an "old" patch, you won't even get to the new content/update as it will end where the previous update ended.
Yes, you are correct, needs update with each version, and if you use the old one you do not see the new content.

Patch update takes a few hours, to a day, maybe two at max.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
There is like 0 difference between corruption and love routes. The game's practically a kinetic novel at this point.
I just noticed there is a lust stat opposite a love stat.... So I guess that is the corruption part of the story. If the Females have High Lust and low Love stats it affects the females. "shrug",

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
I just noticed there is a lust stat opposite a love stat.... So I guess that is the corruption part of the story. If the Females have High Lust and low Love stats it affects the females. "shrug",
it's relevant early on, but becomes increasingly irrelevant and finally disappears altogether from the game

Reactions: onefingersalute

MrPerson28475

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
Not sure, old save? Did you use a previous mod, can you ignore it and move on? Using a patch?
Went back to the start of game with v38, skipping through I got the traceback then a second and then half a dozen or more in quick succession from 34.rpy, all to do with Julia_solo_pre_end not being defined. I could ignore them to continue with the game upto the end of this version. No mods or extras installed.

Jul 16, 2017
Does anyone else experience messages that the window "doesnt responding" and after a while the game freezes for some amount of time and then it works again?I have this issue for some time now!Any help?thanx in advance!

ScrewMe

Apr 11, 2018
I remember having a few exchanges with Loys and Forefinger on Discord some time ago. If my memory serves me right, the original plan was to have differences in Love/Lust routes(as you can see in scenes early on), but due to update schedule(it was one update per month - one of the best schedules from any devs in here) stuff like this was gotten rid of.
At this point, it's a kinetic VN with cosmetic "Fuck/Don't Fuck" choices.

But if you ask me about some kind of canon and what fits characters the best - it's Julia love/Cassandra lust.

Also, why some games bring on new LI or postpone sex until the very end of the game?
Because if you don't have a story which can take your mind off NSFW narrative, then pre-sex updates are the ones where tension is the biggest - the expectations are at max and LI makes that final leap from "NO", "Maybe somewhere in the future, but still no" to "I wish I could say yes" and that final "YES".
The prime of this game was Cassandra falling for MC. The story was thrown out the window at that point, but there was chemistry. Now there's none of that, imo - story, despite their efforts to revive it, is irrelevant and scenes with LIs are just fucking for the sake of fucking. Oh, and threesomes.

Last edited:
Reactions: Loys

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Daphne has a mistress?, is there supernatural in this story?. Is the mistress a Vampire or a succubus or just a Dominatrix?

LaShou23

Oct 9, 2023
Also, why some games bring on new LI or postpone sex until the very end of the game?
Because if you don't have a story which can take your mind off NSFW narrative, then pre-sex updates are the ones where tension is the biggest - the expectations are at max and LI makes that final leap from "NO", "Maybe somewhere in the future, but still no" to "I wish I could say yes" and that final "YES".
The prime of this game was Cassandra falling for MC. The story wasthrown out he window at that point, but there was chemistry. Now there's none of that, imo - story, despite their efforts to revive it, is irrelevant and scenes with LIs are just fucking for the sake of fucking. Oh, and threesomes.
I agree 100% should have ended a long time ago.

3.70 star(s) 161 Votes