cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Does anyone else experience messages that the window "doesnt responding" and after a while the game freezes for some amount of time and then it works again?I have this issue for some time now!Any help?thanx in advance!
sometimes.

Daphne has a mistress?, is there supernatural in this story?. Is the mistress a Vampire or a succubus or just a Dominatrix?
maybe, no and triple no.

F4iunyl3x

Modder
Aug 26, 2018
My Pleasure [v0.38 Elite]
Video enhancement mod

This mod improves the overall quality of the game's animations.
It overwrites the native 30fps animations of the game with interpolated 60fps animations.

how ? Thanks to deep-learning processes, trained predictive models can interpolate one "fake" frame next to each native frame.

The result gives a smooth effect on each animations.

I also applied a Denoise/Deblock filter. Some lost details can even be recovered in certain scenes

Download links (666 animations) : Mega ;

I didn't inspect each animation in depth , so feel free to report any flaws you find (bugs, video artifacts...)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Want to choose the next game on the list ? make your choice here :
mod updated

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
Has the dev started a new game cause this one appears to be at the end? All those wasted evenings/nights without humpa, humpa, humpa!

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
v0.38 added 3 normal scenes, that's the last one.
Next time, open the game and see the gallery before applying the glr unlocker lol.

my real doubt is, they say there are 2 new elite scenes in this version, but I don't see new ones since looooong ago.
THANKS FOR THE ANSWER. I'll take a look now. (y) ;)

SoonAtHome

Sep 22, 2020
v0.38 added 3 normal scenes, that's the last one.
Next time, open the game and see the gallery before applying the glr unlocker lol.

my real doubt is, they say there are 2 new elite scenes in this version, but I don't see new ones since looooong ago.
do you have the same ?
elite3.PNG

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Wow that update was a whole lot of nothing, its time to finish this game devs.
well last ~10 updates have been nothing but sex, sex and even more sex, only plot has been mommy's and mc's dreams and mommy's ex-assistant involvement on those.

3.70 star(s) 161 Votes