SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Don't confuse people again. Season 3 on Steam is just Season 3, not the full game. You have to buy all seasons to have full content.
  • Launch the standalone Season 3 app. Select "Play Season 1 & 2" from the Main Menu, go through the content of these seasons and immediately start playing Season 3 (Note: in this case, the Season 1 & 2 content will be visually marked, as the standalone Season 3 app actually contains all of the Season 1 & 2 content).

stenctrum

May 16, 2020
SonsOfLiberty Maybe you should read this first.
Some of the users, for some reason, spread the information that Season 3 includes complete Seasons 1 and 2, and by buying Season 3, you can get Season 1 and 2 content for free. This isn't true.

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
The problem is that these messages were probably written by two different people on Steam.
The message posted by "SonOfLiberty" is in the instructions for their three seasons, but it is incorrect, they never deleted it and only clarified it later in their game discussions, which is a much less read place :confused:.

BrNexon

May 17, 2024
What a VN_3DCG! Quite superb rendering/cinematography/SFx but amazing vast countless lewd realistic se* scenes! In every 1 or 2 mins there s a lewd scene in this game!
I haven't seen such numerous lewd scence in any other VN_3GCG game ever as compared to this game "My Pleasure". (y)

• Haha
Reactions: Bloodguard

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
What a VN_3DCG! Quite superb rendering/cinematography/SFx but amazing vast countless lewd realistic se* scenes! In every 1 or 2 mins there s a lewd scene in this game!
I haven't seen such numerous lewd scence in any other VN_3GCG game ever as compared to this game "My Pleasure". (y)
Last time I checked there were no sound effects in the lewd scenes, and the cinematography is horrendous. Unless you like lots of close-up shots of ladies back and legs and very few decent wide shots in your lewds.
I think you are in the wrong thread bro. :devilish:
Can't really argue with the quantity, though they all get pretty Samey after a while. Down to reusing a bunch of the shots from previous lewd scenes.
Girls are hot though, so there is that. ;)

BrNexon

May 17, 2024
Last time I checked there were no sound effects in the lewd scenes, and the cinematography is horrendous. Unless you like lots of close-up shots of ladies back and legs and very few decent wide shots in your lewds.
I think you are in the wrong thread bro. :devilish:
Can't really argue with the quantity, though they all get pretty Samey after a while. Down to reusing a bunch of the shots from previous lewd scenes.
Girls are hot though, so there is that. ;)
Probably! But I never seen any repeated lewd scence in this game. Though, I don't like it's script a bit but as its AVN_3DCG. The developer punched up with unbelievable lewd scene in this Game. Just 1 or 2 minutes of dialogue then MC getting ready to laid with any FC of this game. One lewd scene just finished,MC getting another then another...just like he s a ROBOT! o_O:unsure:

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
So. I'm playing on Steam and got a question. It says, when time to decide to go to the club with Lori or Daphne's with Julia, they say to do it if not on the other one's path. But. What if you're on both paths? Can you be? Will I end up having to chose between the two? Just curious so I know what to expect. Thanks!

Dazvanu

Dec 16, 2022
thats a good game, aside for being like a straight line story its a good story too. congrats to the devs

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So. I'm playing on Steam and got a question. It says, when time to decide to go to the club with Lori or Daphne's with Julia, they say to do it if not on the other one's path. But. What if you're on both paths? Can you be? Will I end up having to chose between the two? Just curious so I know what to expect. Thanks!
nope, this is harem gathering w/o actual harem ending (currently).

xXJuanmaXx

Aug 13, 2020
Very good game although I didn't like the ending and in my opinion it lacked options because they always lead to the same ending.
I would have liked an option to share with Cornell or Jim. Also not sharing all the women but each one separately.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Very good game although I didn't like the ending and in my opinion it lacked options because they always lead to the same ending.
I would have liked an option to share with Cornell or Jim. Also not sharing all the women but each one separately.
cornell was sent to jail for rest of his miserable life, jim ............ well............. maybe but that could have caused trouble.

SlavicBrah

Aug 17, 2024
Refusing Natasha is the best decission i made in a long time with AVN's that i have played.Bros before hoes.

Ermi33

Aug 11, 2020
Make a save for playing both paths, result will be the same -> fuck them all;):love:

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
How the hell do I get on both Julia's path and Lori's path at the same time? I was mainly on Julia's. So thought I'd restart and try both. I got on Lori's path. But it apparently won't let me be on both. I've tried everything to do both at the same time. It should be possible, if this is truly a harem style game. Shouldn't it?

flaviopaganini

Feb 25, 2024
game looks beautiful but....its too bright. i usually play this type of games at night and almost became blind after playing for a couple minutes in the dark
This is the first time I've seen a complaint like this, check if HDR is enabled in Windows. If it's an HDR issue, I recommend trying to play in windowed mode (with the window maximized) instead of fullscreen.

Reactions: Bloodguard

stenctrum

May 16, 2020
Just adjust your screen then.
This is the first time I've seen a complaint like this, check if HDR is enabled in Windows. If it's an HDR issue, I recommend trying to play in windowed mode (with the window maximized) instead of fullscreen.
Some renders at the beginning of the game are indeed too bright. Even devs acknowledged this and fix it in Steam version. Unfortunately, in this thread we are stuck with an inferior Patreon version of the game.

3.70 star(s) 164 Votes