Daloza

Jun 5, 2018
Windows-8-6.2.9200 not surprised.
("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Daloza

Jun 5, 2018
Well you should do next time a little homework ... almost every RenPy game shows Windows 7 or 8 ... i´ve never seen Windows 10 :ROFLMAO:
("could not find label '%s'." % str(original)) explane this
"Region and Language Options", "Advanced", and change the Language for non-Unicode programs. So U have 2 do UR HW better.

Last edited:

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
To me the problem with this game isn't that there is a branching narrative that gives you impactful decisions to make which "hides" content, the problem is that the story isn't interesting enough to warrant the 3 (or more) playthroughs needed to see all of the content. The renders are amazing (I love the scene of Barb at the door, she has great legs) but the lewd scenes are mostly nonexistent outside of the "bonus content" (which I dislike),until presumably this update, so they don't make up for the disappointing storyline.
I find it especially disappointing when you have to play a disgusting pervert who peeks at everything that moves in order to get points. You can lust after someone without being so blatant. Speaking of lust how does someone else's increase when you surreptitiously watch them? Does that mean they know you are watching?
Perhaps once this game is completed and polished it will have a better storyline which makes it worthwhile to play through it multiple times.

cubba

Jul 12, 2018
Story and renders are great but playing this like it is now feels more like a chore.
I need to try with the mod but VNs are not supposed to be that way :(

sjitnehon

Jun 16, 2019
Why cant develop just give all lewd pats in 1 go if you chose correct path. i find it boring to go back all the time!

cubba

Jul 12, 2018
Ok, how the F*** do I avoid that stupid message and get the scene? Any help, PLEASE. I tried the WT, I tried the mod but evereytime I end up here:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Right now I'm close to trash the game and move on. It's just frustrating me and pissing me off... sorry... just needed to vent a litte. Basically i care about the game, thats why this stuff is pissing me off so much :(

Orlox

Nov 11, 2016
got this error when all three are in the pool
You need the new incest patch in OP, your game can't find the new 0.6 elite scene in elitecontent.rpy because you replaced it with the 0.5 one from the old patch.

Ok, how the F*** do I avoid that stupid message and get the scene? Any help, PLEASE. I tried the WT, I tried the mod but evereytime I end up here:
I think the dev messed up here, the message shows up if lori_kisses == True instead of it's not and to make things more confusing there's actually no CG or any mention of them kissing in that scene, just an extra CG and no changes in the text. The scene just keeps going with her removing her top and then you need lori_lust == 3 to be able to touch them.

This is the "kiss":

Last edited:

Dankmemer

Jul 15, 2017
To me the problem with this game isn't that there is a branching narrative that gives you impactful decisions to make which "hides" content, the problem is that the story isn't interesting enough to warrant the 3 (or more) playthroughs needed to see all of the content. The renders are amazing (I love the scene of Barb at the door, she has great legs) but the lewd scenes are mostly nonexistent outside of the "bonus content" (which I dislike),until presumably this update, so they don't make up for the disappointing storyline.
I find it especially disappointing when you have to play a disgusting pervert who peeks at everything that moves in order to get points. You can lust after someone without being so blatant. Speaking of lust how does someone else's increase when you surreptitiously watch them? Does that mean they know you are watching?
Perhaps once this game is completed and polished it will have a better storyline which makes it worthwhile to play through it multiple times.
Same, i just skip through every bonus scene as it adds nothing to the story and it takes me out of me game. I loose immersion in a way, i kinda wish they stopped putting them in the game and just added the bonus content to a gallery or something.

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017

Right now I'm close to trash the game and move on. It's just frustrating me and pissing me off... sorry... just needed to vent a litte. Basically i care about the game, thats why this stuff is pissing me off so much :(
It surprised me as well, but looking at the code it appears as a coders mistake. This is the original of the code that displays this message:

Python:
    if lori_kisses == True: ##########################################
        aaa "{i}{b}{size=+10}Note: If you had enough points to be already kissing Lori, you would kiss her now.{/i}{/b}" ##########################################
        scene 06363 with dissolve
    else:
        pass
    mc "Lori, my dear, you're a very attractive and sexy woman."
lori_kisses gets set to True only after MC has kissed Lori twice in v0.2 of the game: first in the park and in case he did, later in her room again, after she kisses MC.
This code checks lori_kisses value and in case it's True, displays the message about not having enough "points" to be able to kiss Lori and then displays an image that is the closest to kissing her that is available in the image folder. And in case there was no second kiss in v0.2 and lori_kisses is False, nothing changes.

To me it looks like the line that displays the message should be after the else statement, as an alternative to the "kissing" image, so in case all that kissing happened in v0.2, the kissing image gets displayed and in case it didn't, only the message appears.
The code should look like this:

Python:
    if lori_kisses: ################ code looks better without useless boolean checks "== True" that have boolean results anyway
        pass
    else:
        aaa "{i}{b}{size=+10}Note: If you had enough points to be already kissing Lori, you would kiss her now.{/i}{/b}" ##########################################
A simple mix up of lines.
Basically, you can just ignore that message. It's in a wrong place, displayed on wrong conditions.
scene 06363 is the "kissing scene" that you won't see if MC didn't kiss Lori twice in v0.2 and original code won't tell you anything about missing it.

Last edited:

Esp``

Aug 21, 2019
It surprised me as well, but looking at the code it appears as a coders mistake. This is the original of the code that displays this message:

Python:
    if lori_kisses == True: ##########################################
    else:
        pass
lori_kisses gets set to True only after MC has kissed Lori twice in v0.2 of the game: first in the park and in case he did, later in her room again, after she kisses MC.
This code checks lori_kisses value and in case it's True, displays the message about not having enough "points" to be able to kiss Lori and then displays an image that is the closest to kissing her that is available in the image folder. And in case there was no second kiss in v0.2 and lori_kisses is False, nothing changes.

To me it looks like the line that displays the message should be after the else statement, as an alternative to the "kissing" image, so in case all that kissing happened in v0.2, the kissing image gets displayed and in case it didn't, only the message appears.
The code should look like this:

Python:
    if lori_kisses: ################ code looks better without useless boolean checks "== True" that have boolean results anyway
        pass
    else:
A simple mix up of lines.
Basically, you can just ignore that message. It's in a wrong place, displayed on wrong conditions.
scene 06363 is the "kissing scene" that you won't see if MC didn't kiss Lori twice in v0.2 and original code won't tell you anything about missing it.
I linked your comment to the bugs section of discord server for the game. Hopefully it gets fixed soon. Thank you for this find!

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Yeah getting that message all over the place. Guess I'll wait to play this release as it says i don't have the stats for anything.

MSNlover95

Sep 26, 2018
i am seeing it the barbara blowjobber scene in mod gallery but not in walkthrough.. when does it occurring in game?? :unsure:

Hextorr

Oct 18, 2018
("could not find label '%s'." % str(original)) explane this
"Region and Language Options", "Advanced", and change the Language for non-Unicode programs. So U have 2 do UR HW better.
I am having this bug as well. the language for non-Unicode Programs is already English. what am i supposed to change it to?

Maethir

Jul 28, 2018
What sister?

There is an aunt and a cousin, no sister.

His mother is on holiday with her husband too so no m/s stuff.
My bad meant Lori the cousin, the games are starting to run togethor lol. A/N is similar to M/S for me, General prefer Sister>Cousin>Daughter>Aunt>Mom when it comes to incest personally. There are always exceptions of course (i love Midlife Crisis) but that is my general trend.

Reactions: Avaron1974
3.70 star(s) 161 Votes