ShadowThrone

Mar 3, 2020
Can you share the console commands? And how do i bring up the console? Same old shift+O?
yes : shift+o

may not need all of these

day02_barbs_not_pissed = True
day06_dared_barb = True
barb_prelust = True
lori_kisses = True
lori_lust = 3
lori_pre_romance = True
day05_cornellhaleykiss = True
julia_prelust = True
day06_jumorninggrind = True

Reactions: Ricochet-avn

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
btw someone was talking about the incest patch it still works at least for me the only thing i did was keep the elite dir from the 0.6 release when using the 0.5 patch

Reactions: Orlox

Orlox

Nov 11, 2016
monroe maybe add that the incest patch overwrites key scripts in the op and should not be applied to differing versions
Technically you can use the 0.5 incest patch as long as you don't replace the files in the elite folder.

Or you can replace elitecontent.rpy with mine instead of the one you download from the patch.

Instruction:

-Download 0.5 incest patch
-Delete the patch's elite folder
-Put the patch's files in "MyPleasure-0.6-Elite-English-Only-pc\game\" and replace the old files.
-Put my elitecontent.rpy in "MyPleasure-0.6-Elite-English-Only-pc\game\elite\" and replace the old one.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
Technically you can use the 0.5 incest patch as long as you don't replace the files in the elite folder.

Or you can replace elitecontent.rpy with mine instead of the one you download from the patch.

Instruction:

-Download 0.5 incest patch
-Delete the patch's elite folder
-Put the patch's files in "MyPleasure-0.6-Elite-English-Only-pc\game\" and replace the old files.
-Put my elitecontent.rpy in "MyPleasure-0.6-Elite-English-Only-pc\game\elite\" and replace the old one.
i didnt want to even dissect the game to find out just how much work i have to do.

Aaaaand the joke with cornell blew up in the devs face as my MC is called willy.

Last edited:

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
Can you share the console commands? And how do i bring up the console? Same old shift+O?

m_love =
m_lust =
julia_love =
julia_lust =
lori_love =
lori_lust =
barb_love =
barb_lust =
haley_love =
haley_lust =
daph_mistress =
mc_dom_daph =
player_know_lori =
player_know_jul =
player_know_cas =
player_know_barbs =
player_know_daph =
player_know_haley =
player_know_natasha =

and you put the numerical value you want after the =
m is mother in this case
and yes shift+O
the numbers aren't the only thing required either, with Julia you have to have started the pre-lust path and with Barb you cannot have slammed the door in her face and when she asks you to lunch go with her etc

Last edited:

gizmos44

Jul 9, 2020
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/06a.rpy", line 250, in script
jump eliteofversion06 ###
ScriptError: could not find label 'eliteofversion06'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/06a.rpy", line 250, in script
jump eliteofversion06 ###
File "J:\MyPleasure-0.6-Elite-English-Only-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1697, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "J:\MyPleasure-0.6-Elite-English-Only-pc\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'eliteofversion06'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
My Pleasure 0.6-Elite-English-Only
Tue Jul 21 10:53:53 2020

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I hope Julia won't regret what we've done.

I wonder how it will go now with this guy, what cheated on Julia (I don't even know his name and I'm not interested) and this instructor. This instructor does not interest me, I could hurt her for what she did to Julia (of course not physically :ROFLMAO:)she pretended to be a friend just to get to her boyfriend. I wouldn't even want to touch her after this man had her.

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
I agree some people can be pretty incoherent about what they want. In this case I just wish devs would learn how to properly plan, implement, and manage choice in their games.

Being a Dik, Good Girl Gone Wild, and Heavy Five all did a good job offering different paths with their own content depending on the players choice. Some choices lock you out of entire routes. But that's okay because you get to see what happens on the route you are on. They aren't designed to have the player take the "correct" route or get nothing.
This. I don't get why some think impactful choices always means you gotta have an on-rails point system. The secret is to have the player choosing organically depending on the situation instead of following a strict point system guide to get anything out of a game.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
I've updated my mod for this game here
with family or without?

I wonder why it this one is is so strict this update??
because people just go and set the values to shit like 999 and run through the checks like a wrecking ball through a paper wall. If you have variable gated content it can get troublesome if it overlaps. he knows exactly what the score can be, then its okay. especialy when they decide to be a dick about exclusive paths locking you out when you dont give the perfect answers for each and everyone. example the first day when aunt comes out of the shower and you decide what point you want (babs love, lori love, julia lust) - that could be the "prerequisites" it talks about.

dev is working existensively with flags, not only numbers. this is troubling. may be they dont want to write a harem wonderland story.

Last edited:

Esp``

Aug 21, 2019
Finally, Queen Julia raises the white flag and succumbs to MC. Short update but a amazing one. I love the dialogues, especially between MC and Julia.

I'm glad I focused only on her since the start thanks to Scrappy's mod. Because if I failed a point checkmark I would be furious like most of you are here. I felt it when that stopped me with Lori. I guess hints are helpful to know you are missing something, but they are still triggering as expected.

Again cannot emphasize this enough, the dialogues are god-tier in this game, I keep getting amazed by the quality of interactions especially with Julia and MC. They are on fire.

This game needs more exposure, more support. Such a gem. Can't wait for the plot to thicken.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Finally, Queen Julia raises the white flag and succumbs to MC. Short update but a amazing one. I love the dialogues, especially between MC and Julia.

I'm glad I focused only on her since the start thanks to Scrappy's mod. Because if I failed a point checkmark I would be furious like most of you are here. I felt it when that stopped me with Lori. I guess hints are helpful to know you are missing something, but they are still triggering as expected.

Again cannot emphasize this enough, the dialogues are god-tier in this game, I keep getting amazed by the quality of interactions especially with Julia and MC. They are on fire.

This game needs more exposure, more support. Such a gem. Can't wait for the plot to thicken.
This game first needs to make point requirements way less strict for that to happen. If one first has to study walkthrough for half a day and then plot out meticulous route to be able to get the paths one wants out of a game then rest can be great, but the game fails as a game. Especially since it is get the content or there is nothing. It is not like you get on a complete different path, where also interesting things happen.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
This game first needs to make point requirements way less strict for that to happen. If one first has to study walkthrough for half a day and then plot out meticulous route to be able to get the paths one wants out of a game then rest can be great, but the game fails as a game. Especially since it is get the content or there is nothing. It is not like you get on a complete different path, where also interesting things happen.
get the walkthrough mod. fucking hell, get it now.

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
At least we finally get a scene with Julia who's the only character I like in this game. I fucking hate this point system it's dumb why do I miss put on content with her by not having enough lust points but she happily lets the MC fuck her and tells him to finish inside her.

It also doesn't make sense when I kept trying to piss off Barb to the point she hates me but she still happily plays truth or dare with the MC. It also seems like you are stuck with Barb even if you just want Lori which I can see being a problem further down the line I hope it doesn't end up like being DIK did with certain characters.

3.70 star(s) 161 Votes