• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Hextorr

Oct 18, 2018
There should be a file 'game\elite\elitecontent.rpy'
Is it there? It should be.

Your error message says that it's missing (eliteofversion06 label is in there).
This isn't the compressed version of the game, is it?
for me atleast, the file is there. not missing. so no idea why this is happening. I even redownloaded the game and started a completely new save. same result. even tried a save that focused on the julia route, still got the bug. so seems it may not be due to variables either. and no, its not the compressed version

Draverik

Apr 21, 2017
I'm not a fan of the point system in the game so for now i'll keep downloading the game just to unren it and look at the pictures. However i stumbled upon a few shots of MC's mother talking on the phone but have no idea what is going on.

So could somebody tell me what was the context of the conversation with MC's mom on the phone in the latest update (or the one before)?

Nov 9, 2018
Looks like I'll have to play through it again I've had the same issue with the points system I got locked out of most of the content :( it's a little frustrating but apart from that the rest of the update was good, just annoyed with the points thing.
The walkthrough is pretty good at helping with that. If I didn't follow what it had in there I never would have been able to feel Lori up topless before I went with her to her bedroom to give her very own "special" massage ;)

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
for me atleast, the file is there. not missing. so no idea why this is happening. I even redownloaded the game and started a completely new save. same result. even tried a save that focused on the julia route, still got the bug. so seems it may not be due to variables either. and no, its not the compressed version
Are you using any patches besides the incest patch? In case you are, have you tried without any of them?

You could also try to jump directly to that label via console, see what happens...
Load a save as close to the failing point as possible, play until you get the error message, roll back once, open console and type: jump eliteofversion06

Nov 9, 2018
However i stumbled upon a few shots of MC's mother talking on the phone but have no idea what is going on.

So could somebody tell me what was the context of the conversation with MC's mom on the phone in the latest update (or the one before)?
You are answering some of her texts she sent you. If you follow scrappy's mod it will give you the right responses to where you will have 2 Love points with her at the end of this update.

Reactions: Draverik

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
Curious about the love/lust points. Am I wasting my time increasing both on the girls or should you only be increasing one or the other? I guess my question is what difference does it make as I feel like I should be increasing love to develop a serious relationship and increasing lust would get you to engage in sex with them. So you would need to increase both.

boogiecookie

Aug 4, 2019
is there a coding error for lori's lust points? i followed both the advanced & zoey's wt but my max is still 2 points.

how do i get the 3rd lust point if i don't change the stats? or wait for the bug to be fixed?

Draakaap23

Dying is always an option
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Curious about the love/lust points. Am I wasting my time increasing both on the girls or should you only be increasing one or the other? I guess my question is what difference does it make as I feel like I should be increasing love to develop a serious relationship and increasing lust would get you to engage in sex with them. So you would need to increase both.
It depends a bit, you really need to stay on either the Lust path OR the Love path, mixing it up will make you lose out on both kind of relationships and a lot of sexy scenes

Nov 9, 2018
is there a coding error for lori's lust points? i followed both the advanced & zoey's wt but my max is still 2 points.

how do i get the 3rd lust point if i don't change the stats? or wait for the bug to be fixed?
Use the official walkthrough from here to get the 3rd lust point for Lori. Once you get to the point where Lori wants you to go with her instead of going with Barbara you will not regret it ;)

Ziltoid

Nov 1, 2018
Loved the game, it's way above the cut! The renders are gorgeous and the models are not the same thing we keep seeing in most of the games.

Last edited:

thestickman

Jun 19, 2017
I was enjoying the game, until I got near the end of the current content and was locked out of literally every scene for making the "wrong" choices. I hate arbitrary crap like that. And the walkthrough looks complicated as hell. Not sure if it's worth trying anymore.

tigerlove24

Oct 4, 2019
hi all i am facing issue below

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/06a.rpy", line 250, in script
jump eliteofversion06 ###
ScriptError: could not find label 'eliteofversion06'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/06a.rpy", line 250, in script
jump eliteofversion06 ###
File "C:\Users\dell\Desktop\MyPleasure-0.6-Elite-English-Only-pc_compressed\MyPleasure-0.6-Elite-English-Only-pc compressed\renpy\ast.py", line 1697, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "C:\Users\dell\Desktop\MyPleasure-0.6-Elite-English-Only-pc_compressed\MyPleasure-0.6-Elite-English-Only-pc compressed\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'eliteofversion06'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
My Pleasure 0.6-Elite-English-Only
Fri Jul 24 23:32:14 2020

any solution , for ur info it is compressed version

Tzamal2196

Jul 31, 2017
There should be a file 'game\elite\elitecontent.rpy'
Is it there? It should be.

Your error message says that it's missing (eliteofversion06 label is in there).
This isn't the compressed version of the game, is it?
No it's not the compressed version

fr34ky

Oct 29, 2017
I'd really like to play this game because of the renders, but a lot of people are complaining about a complicated point system and I hate that kind of cryptic crap, I hope the dev makes it more enjoyable to play...

Reactions: dik_tremolo

boogiecookie

Aug 4, 2019
Use the official walkthrough from here to get the 3rd lust point for Lori. Once you get to the point where Lori wants you to go with her instead of going with Barbara you will not regret it ;)
thank you. i used this WT but between day 2 and day 3, my lori lust points stall at 2 and doesn't go up to 3.

it's ok, will try it again during the next update :)

Nov 9, 2018
Changelog of v0.6.1 ELITE VERSION:

• Added Russian and Portuguese (Brazilian) translations

Changelog of v0.6 ELITE VERSION:

• Added Day 6 Part 2 (Evening, Night):
  • ~180 new images
  • 2 animations
  • ~7000 words/40000 characters
Extra content scene:

• 16 images
  • ~400 words/2300 characters

Nov 9, 2018