Jul 7, 2018
hi all i am facing issue below

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/06a.rpy", line 250, in script
jump eliteofversion06 ###
ScriptError: could not find label 'eliteofversion06'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/06a.rpy", line 250, in script
jump eliteofversion06 ###
File "C:\Users\dell\Desktop\MyPleasure-0.6-Elite-English-Only-pc_compressed\MyPleasure-0.6-Elite-English-Only-pc compressed\renpy\ast.py", line 1697, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "C:\Users\dell\Desktop\MyPleasure-0.6-Elite-English-Only-pc_compressed\MyPleasure-0.6-Elite-English-Only-pc compressed\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'eliteofversion06'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
My Pleasure 0.6-Elite-English-Only
Fri Jul 24 23:32:14 2020

any solution , for ur info it is compressed version
Same problem here

emmasteadman

Aug 6, 2017
How muh points with Lori do you need to kiss and play with her outside the Sauna?
I even used an editor to bump up her point to 20 love and 20 lust, and still no go.
There's got to be some sort of trigger, not related to points?

D Dog

Jul 31, 2018
How muh points with Lori do you need to kiss and play with her outside the Sauna?
I even used an editor to bump up her point to 20 love and 20 lust, and still no go.
There's got to be some sort of trigger, not related to points?
I have Love = 6 & Lust = 3 and it works.

Reactions: emmasteadman

emmasteadman

Aug 6, 2017
I got 7 Love and 3 Lust with Lori and I got to have my fun with her.
I've been checking the walkthrough, it seems there are indeed certain triggers from dialogues, without which, the points don't matter much. I'm playing through it again.

Nov 9, 2018
I've been checking the walkthrough, it seems there are indeed certain triggers from dialogues, without which, the points don't matter much. I'm playing through it again.
When you get to the part where you are at the park again, you should have 7 Love and 2 Lust. When she gets the phone call from Barbara she'll ask you if you don't mind you'll get 4 responses, pick the one where you say "Are you gonna cheat on me with her? *Joke*" and that should give you 3 Lust. When you, Lori and Barbara are playing the "truth or dare" the part where she gives you a challenge tell her the game is over. Next is the pool scene then the sauna scene. Go with Lori outside where you will be able to feel her breasts then she'll tell you Barbara is taking a bath she'll ask you if you want to give her a massage, you tell her Sure. You then give her a naked massage with an "oh' face to finish it off. You won't have the prerequisites for the next scene with Julia. Save til the next update is released.

Reactions: emmasteadman

simulato

Aug 31, 2019
"Region and Language Options", "Advanced", and change the Language for non-Unicode programs. System Language - English. But I am sure the problem is Nuova cartella. D:\Lock\MyPleasure-\MyPleasure-0.6-Elite-English-Only-pc
I've change the name of the folder from "Nuova Cartella" to "Game" and now works fine.

Thank you

this game have a fantastic rendering, very beautiful characters and it's a pleasure to play it

Nov 9, 2018
emmasteadman if you haven't already, I can't remember when in the game but at night it will ask if you want to go to sleep, check the window or check on Julia (I think that's what it says) choose sleep and if you are playing the "Elite" version you should get the Lori bathroom scene which you should enjoy :D if you are on the Lori only path

Deleted member 40068

May 22, 2017
This game seriously needs more attention. It's honestly at the same level as AWAM/JOHN, if not better without the ridiculously slow grind.

Renders are GORGEOUS, and the story is exciting as well. Hope this continues to get better!

Reactions: Dan the man 62
3.70 star(s) 162 Votes