Draakaap23

Dying is always an option
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
There's a rug like that at Daphne's and in Lori's room. So that doesn't help at all
Think we can out rule Lori at least, doesn't fit her to dress up like that. For the rest I advise using your imagination ;)

Mike@

Jan 25, 2018
My Pleasure [v0.6 Elite] [Tasty Pics]

Original Size: 1.43 GB
Compressed Size: 174 MB

Win/Linux: - - :)
The mega doesnt work anymore

Sep 21, 2017
i don't get it...i'm following the walkthrough word for word but i just can't unlock the julia pre lust option....i cannot see the voyeur scenes the julia kisses and other shit...what the fuck is going on!?

is the compressed version boogered? i mean bugged? i restarted a few times and nothing i even tried editing it using saveedit still nothing....

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
i don't get it...i'm following the walkthrough word for word but i just can't unlock the julia pre lust option....i cannot see the voyeur scenes the julia kisses and other shit...what the fuck is going on!?
is the compressed version boogered? i mean bugged? i restarted a few times and nothing i even tried editing it using saveedit still nothing....
Compressed version should have nothing to do with script/code changes, so any in-game scene should be available...The only problem could be images/videos/audios not displaying properly, which is not case here.
Based on the OP, compressed version is 0.6, while the game version is 0.61, though that latest "update" should be only languages added.
Btw, I cant remember that particular scene, yet perhaps you could try to play a bit with console, if save-edit's not working for you.

Sep 21, 2017
Compressed version should have nothing to do with script/code changes, so any in-game scene should be available...The only problem could be images/videos/audios not displaying properly, which is not case here.
Based on the OP, compressed version is 0.6, while the game version is 0.61, though that latest "update" should be only languages added.
Btw, I cant remember that particular scene, yet perhaps you could try to play a bit with console, if save-edit's not working for you.
yeah i also tried the console---nothing...maybe its the version thing this "elite version" might not have the particular scene and might be hidden in a paywall...i just came back and redo EVERYTHING from the start...nothing then redo again with cheats on lust and love...still nothing...both save edit and console.... :HideThePain:

*i ran the whole game solely focused on julia yet i couldn't get her julia kisses or julia pre lust...thereby not getting her voyeur scene where i have an option to masturbate to her or not (i did not get this scene EVER on ANY route: love or lust)...there was also a peeking scene for julia on the walkthrough but i didn't see this either...either the walkthrough is lousy, there's a bug or this elite version is a subpar version of another version/paywall version...

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Abhai

Draakaap23

Dying is always an option
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
yeah i also tried the console---nothing...maybe its the version thing this "elite version" might not have the particular scene and might be hidden in a paywall...i just came back and redo EVERYTHING from the start...nothing then redo again with cheats on lust and love...still nothing...both save edit and console.... :HideThePain:

*i ran the whole game solely focused on julia yet i couldn't get her julia kisses or julia pre lust...thereby not getting her voyeur scene where i have an option to masturbate to her or not (i did not get this scene EVER on ANY route: love or lust)...there was also a peeking scene for julia on the walkthrough but i didn't see this either...either the walkthrough is lousy, there's a bug or this elite version is a subpar version of another version/paywall version...
Unless you know all the flags to set, I would not bother with the console commands. It gets messy real fast and probably brakes your saves anyway for future versions.
The walk through is correct. It is just ... poorly laid out. The problem lies in how the walk through is worded. You really need to pay attention to what it is actually saying instead of what it seems to be saying. Quite a few times it will say something like: 'If you did not do A then B won't happen. Now Imagine that A is 'do not Peek at Lori'. Does that mean you need to peak at Lori or not-not peak ? It further obscures this with using the console flags like 'peekLoriday3' to describe whatever it is talking about. It makes sense, just not while your blood flow is diverted from your brain.

Last edited:

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Unless you know all the flags to set, I would not bother with the console commands. It gets messy real fast and probably brakes your saves anyway for future versions.
The walk through is correct. It is just ... poorly laid out. The problem lies in how the walk through is worded. You really need to pay attention to what it is actually saying instead of what it seems to be saying. Quite a few times it will say something like: 'If you did not do A then B won't happen. Now Imagine that A is 'do not Peek at Lori'. Does that mean you need to peak at Lori or not-not peak ? It further obscures this with using the console flags like 'peekLoriday3' to describe whatever it is talking about. It makes sense, just not while your blood flow is diverted from your brain.
Yeah the combo of flags together with needing the exact amount of points, makes getting to some points and scenes needlessly convoluted and needs for any walkthrough to really be easy to navigate character route based. Unfortunately that also means you see same content 4 or 5 times if want to see all scenes.

It would be better for this game if you can see more or all of the scenes in one or max two play throughs this early in development, since there is not enough diverging storyline to really make playing it 5 times worth it yet.

Sep 21, 2017
ok walkthrough is shit. got it.

• Haha
Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
I remember about a month or so ago that was a walkthrough for each character, now I can't find it, because with the wt from OP, I never know if I need to focus on Lust or Love (with aunt to be specifically), so I always go with the choices that made more sense to me and end up with a mix of both, but when you check the CGs at the end of the playthrough I always miss a bunch of hot scenes with Aunt.
Can someone point me in the right direction and tell me what do I need to aim for to get all Aunt scenes?
It's best to focus on one stat or the other per playthrough with each character. This is not a harem game.

chavanel

May 11, 2017
Any news about the release date of 0.7 version? There is a post on patreon from 24th August ' '

Reactions: sen.san

Englen

Mar 17, 2019

Hey everyone!

We're almost done working on Update 0.7. At the moment, almost all images, animations and dialogues are ready. We just need a few more days to find and fix bugs or possible crashes, also to make final edits and additions, including a last check by our proofreader. (The main dialogues have already been proofread, but changes could be made before the update is released)

This update has a bigger content volume compared to 0.6, therefore it took us longer to create the needed scenes. Update 0.7 contains 300 new images, as well as some animations which we hope you'll enjoy. We won't go into details, but let's say new scenes have been created for almost all the game's main characters.​

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019

Hey everyone!​
We're almost done working on Update 0.7. At the moment, almost all images, animations and dialogues are ready. We just need a few more days to find and fix bugs or possible crashes, also to make final edits and additions, including a last check by our proofreader. (The main dialogues have already been proofread, but changes could be made before the update is released)​
This update has a bigger content volume compared to 0.6, therefore it took us longer to create the needed scenes. Update 0.7 contains 300 new images, as well as some animations which we hope you'll enjoy. We won't go into details, but let's say new scenes have been created for almost all the game's main characters.​
I'd say anywhere from the 3rd to the 5th, but that's just my guess.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 158 Votes