Nov 9, 2018
emmasteadman if you haven't already, I can't remember when in the game but at night it will ask if you want to go to sleep, check the window or check on Julia (I think that's what it says) choose sleep and if you are playing the "Elite" version you should get the Lori bathroom scene which you should enjoy :D if you are on the Lori only path

Deleted member 40068

May 22, 2017
This game seriously needs more attention. It's honestly at the same level as AWAM/JOHN, if not better without the ridiculously slow grind.

Renders are GORGEOUS, and the story is exciting as well. Hope this continues to get better!

Reactions: Dan the man 62

JohnGlenn

Aug 18, 2017
I know I'm probably missing something basic, but how do I unlock the Day One window scene? Every time I try it, the next door window stays dark, and MC thinks Cornell was wanting to mess with him.

JohnGlenn

Aug 18, 2017
Nothing happens on the first day
Ah. I see what I was missing. I misread the line. I was following the walkthrough, and it said "End of Day Two." And, no idea how, I just didn't see that clarification. I just saw the info about the neighbor and the mystery guest.

Jul 7, 2018
Ah. I see what I was missing. I misread the line. I was following the walkthrough, and it said "End of Day Two." And, no idea how, I just didn't see that clarification. I just saw the info about the neighbor and the mystery guest.
Yeah, you get the scene the next time.

L0MBR0

Jan 19, 2020
Whelp, that was enlightening.

So in order to get the right points and flags for Julia's content I need to play a creepy bastard that does all that peeking shit I sincerely fucking despise or i'm short lust points and flags.

No ta.
I see I'm not the only one who feels this way haha! I have a slightly re-coded version that allows you to get all of Julia's content on the love-path. You still need to follow the WT and max out her love points. If you are only persuing Julia you can also avoid Barb and Lori's drinking game and pool / sauna scene (which can feel a little forced if you slammed the door in Barb's face). You'll have to deliberately downplay their love points though. Of course you also have the option to ditch Daphne at the pool and Haley at the gym (recommend if you're on the love path). Extra content which has no bearing on the actual story have also been disabled as a lot of people find it annoying. I'll continue to update this mod as the game progresses.

Last edited:
Reactions: JaxMan

Medak

Oct 11, 2019
I really like the idea where the game tells you why you can't do something and what to change.

But then you should change the coding condition to just check is lust/love higher or lower than the required amount.

I didn't want to play the whole game again just to see one extra scene and editing the lust/love value didn't do anything, so after I racked my brain on editing different combination of variables ( at this point it would have been easier just to play the whole game, but my pride didn't allow it) I got what I wanted, but this isn't the way it should be.

So I guess you either check purely the values of lust/love or you make the condition clearer and more user friendly.

Instead of saying "if you had higher lust" you say "if your lust was higher than 10 and if you choose that option you could bang her now" or something like that.

This will save a lot of trouble in a long run, both for you making the game and for us playing it.

Nov 9, 2018
Is there a lust route for Lori? Based on the variables, there only seems to be a pre-romance available for Lori?
Not the way you are thinking. If you have 3 Lust with her she lets you feel her naked breasts and she lets you do a naked massage on her and that's all I'm going to tell you because I don't want to ruin anything.

Oct 31, 2018
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/06a.rpy", line 1319, in script
    if day05_date_haley == True:
  File "game/06a.rpy", line 1319, in <module>
NameError: name 'day05_date_haley' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/06a.rpy", line 1319, in script
  File "F:\RAR and Other\Games\My Pleasure [v0.6.1 Elite] [Tasty Pics]\MyPleasure-0.6.1-Elite-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1832, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "F:\RAR and Other\Games\My Pleasure [v0.6.1 Elite] [Tasty Pics]\MyPleasure-0.6.1-Elite-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2059, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "F:\RAR and Other\Games\My Pleasure [v0.6.1 Elite] [Tasty Pics]\MyPleasure-0.6.1-Elite-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2052, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/06a.rpy", line 1319, in <module>
NameError: name 'day05_date_haley' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
My Pleasure 0.6.1-Elite
Fri Jul 31 23:36:10 2020

PLS help me
it popup everytime, during i playing

interlinked

Aug 12, 2018
Are any of the heroines dominant? Or the female domination tag was added because of some random scene, thanks :)

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Game Compressor
Donor
Sep 18, 2017
Are any of the heroines dominant? Or the female domination tag was added because of some random scene, thanks :)
i think Daphne (the neighbor) has either a dom or a sub route

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
I remember about a month or so ago that was a walkthrough for each character, now I can't find it, because with the wt from OP, I never know if I need to focus on Lust or Love (with aunt to be specifically), so I always go with the choices that made more sense to me and end up with a mix of both, but when you check the CGs at the end of the playthrough I always miss a bunch of hot scenes with Aunt.
Can someone point me in the right direction and tell me what do I need to aim for to get all Aunt scenes?

Nov 9, 2018
I remember about a month or so ago that was a walkthrough for each character, now I can't find it, because with the wt from OP, I never know if I need to focus on Lust or Love (with aunt to be specifically), so I always go with the choices that made more sense to me and end up with a mix of both, but when you check the CGs at the end of the playthrough I always miss a bunch of hot scenes with Aunt.
Can someone point me in the right direction and tell me what do I need to aim for to get all Aunt scenes?
This walkthrough?

3.70 star(s) 158 Votes