Cooling Prob

Mar 7, 2019
So frustrating. Played the game a second time trying to get to the scenes with Julia in the shower and sun tanning and still am not able to watch them. Not sure what I have to do here..bone the dog too?

Chris_Prat

May 19, 2017
I think there's some kind of entity playing with the MC and leading him to do so. I don't know that really and don't see on the OP a paranormal tag.. A bit confusing.

On the other hand, Julia deserves all that slowburn, YUP..

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
So frustrating. Played the game a second time trying to get to the scenes with Julia in the shower and sun tanning and still am not able to watch them. Not sure what I have to do here..bone the dog too?
just remember for julia do a playthrough focused on her, choose either lust or love and stick with it i recommend lust route its a little more fun you can still go after lori even on a julia playthrough i ended up with 1 love point and 21 lust point for julia and 7 love and 2 lust points for lori after this update on my julia focused playthough, if you have problems use the walkthrough there is though a few places the walkthrough is not perfect keep that in mind, but just make sure you unlock julia scenes as you progress and you will be fine.

Reactions: Cooling Prob

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
a few things i remember do not spy on neighbor first time when asked spy on neighbor the second time and do not join barb for lunch on a julia focused playthrough

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
on a lust playthough when julia ask you what you look for in a girl choose the whole package

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
all this might not be nessesary but this is how i did it i plan on trying the barb lunch too see if i can get those points from barb and still get the julia scenes i have a feeling you can do that

Shadu

Mar 8, 2018
Damn :4Head:this was the best update by far action nonstop and its only morning time..dev made sure he gave us the syrup for our sausage with the bacon, eggs, waffles french toast top with strawberry's chocolate chips whip cream and a glass of orange juice GOSH :love: He just turn this update into an ihop all you can eat buffet:KEK:SCRUMPTIOUS

Shadu

Mar 8, 2018
At the end of fucking haley i should still be able to leave her i did the plan so dont know why mc saying this wasent the original plan i just went for seconds aint nothing wrong with that plus i showed her i was more if a monster than in the bathroom so the break up will hurt even more hell i can wait till i fuck the chocolate chip one to and leave em both collateral damage

bigmacaroni

Jan 6, 2019
tbh Haley calling you daddy shifts the power rankings quite a bit, she's probably a firm no. 1 for me now :love:

hope we get the nickname option for the other girls too!

Reactions: badnboujee
3.70 star(s) 158 Votes