Nov 9, 2018
julia in shower sitting topless and it say : "Note: You dont have the prerequisites to continue this event with Julia"

what am i missing, have love and lust, checked save game and mostly true in there over false, what is the trigger that is needed?
You should have high lust with Julia. You'll thank me when you do

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
julia in shower sitting topless and it say : "Note: You dont have the prerequisites to continue this event with Julia"

what am i missing, have love and lust, checked save game and mostly true in there over false, what is the trigger that is needed?
you can do it with either high love or high lust though i would recommend just doing a lust playthrough more fun, but if you can´t progress something is wrong with the playthrough just follow the walkthrough its not like it takes very long too play through it again. I think you need either 15 love or 15 lust not totally sure. I can´t remember what the trigger is i always use walkthough this game in my opinion really need it.

Cooling Prob

Mar 7, 2019
just remember for julia do a playthrough focused on her, choose either lust or love and stick with it i recommend lust route its a little more fun you can still go after lori even on a julia playthrough i ended up with 1 love point and 21 lust point for julia and 7 love and 2 lust points for lori after this update on my julia focused playthough, if you have problems use the walkthrough there is though a few places the walkthrough is not perfect keep that in mind, but just make sure you unlock julia scenes as you progress and you will be fine.
Thanks..I'll give her a whirl.. (y) :)

Sulring Durgul

Sep 2, 2018
Yay! Tasty Pics just went to eleven with this update! It's just sex, sex, sex and more sex... :love:

Can't wait for the next day. (y)

Qwert99

Mar 2, 2018
Erm... Getting the submissive scene with Daphne when I was a dom before every time, anyone know how to fix this bug?

Mr. Boris

May 2, 2020
MC MUST fuck Daphne? Even he hates her? Even make all NEGATIVE choices?
I love this game! And you have many choices! I love it!

But why the forced D. ?

rakijator

May 2, 2020
So, this is my first time downloading an update for a game. Do I just extract it over the existing files and then load my save?

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
So, this is my first time downloading an update for a game. Do I just extract it over the existing files and then load my save?
You're far safer extracting the game into a new folder, then coping the ./game/saves/ folder from the previous version into the new one.

Last edited:
Reactions: rakijator

Raplion

Aug 26, 2018
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/06a.rpy", line 1586, in script
    jump day07part2bra
ScriptError: could not find label 'day07part2bra'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/06a.rpy", line 1586, in script
    jump day07part2bra
  File "C:\Users\Administrador\help\MyPleasure-0.7-Elite-English-Only-pc\MyPleasure-0.7-Elite-English-Only-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1697, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "C:\Users\Administrador\help\MyPleasure-0.7-Elite-English-Only-pc\MyPleasure-0.7-Elite-English-Only-pc\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'day07part2bra'.

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
My Pleasure 0.7-Elite-English-Only
Thu Sep 03 23:58:14 2020

Help

Reactions: RyuujiTora

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
This game is actually amazing... pretty surprised it isn't way more popular. The renders are amazing quality, the girls are all unique, they are not just copy / paste from each other, and they are all gorgeous. Aunt is actually one of the best looking models i've ever seen in these kinds of games. The story, while it isn't doing anything new is quite good so far.

Reactions: Milflover68

Cooling Prob

Mar 7, 2019
Nope still not getting to do the shower thing. Trying to hit every lust point over and over but still it gives me the..You don't have the
prerequisites for this scene

Regis NEX

Feb 19, 2019
This update was like slurp slurp bang bang bang bang hehehe bang bang nya nya bang bang awww...

Tl;dr
VERY naughty update :BootyTime:

3.70 star(s) 165 Votes